sharetrader
Page 229 of 935 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239279329729 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 9345

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Also in the mix is the update to the pre-feasibility study which should spell out in plain language the profit on the ounces in the JORC. I must admit that the cost of extraction gets hard to work out as the grades get higher. It must be cheaper per ounce, but I'm not sure how to factor it in.
    True.
    I'm sure most of us have never wished a Month to come to an end so much lol

Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    Anyone have a general idea about the NBR article or are they just saying what we know already?
    https://www.nbr.co.nz/
    Yeh its a general summary article of the last month really, talks a bit more about Amer and how the market cap was $5m when originally discussed and now $40m etc etc

Sounds like there could be another capital raising in the future? I would have thought the profit from the bulk sampling would be enough to fund indefinitely now?

“We’re well funded for the operations we’ve set out to commence. But having said that, the developments that are going on underneath us will determine further exploration capital intent activity as we progress,” Mr Hill says.

Quote Originally Posted by bucko View Post
    Yeh its a general summary article of the last month really, talks a bit more about Amer and how the market cap was $5m when originally discussed and now $40m etc etc

Sounds like there could be another capital raising in the future? I would have thought the profit from the bulk sampling would be enough to fund indefinitely now?

“We’re well funded for the operations we’ve set out to commence. But having said that, the developments that are going on underneath us will determine further exploration capital intent activity as we progress,” Mr Hill says.

Thanks.

From what i last remember reading they said " NTL Fully funded to 2020 under current prospecting and bulk sampling..."

Advanced Member

We seem to be forgetting about options conversion here when we talk about cap raising. My guess is that by 28/nov/17 the ops will be well in the money so the company will receive 2 cents for each of these with no costs.
    yes enjoying the ride
    digger

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    We seem to be forgetting about options conversion here when we talk about cap raising. My guess is that by 28/nov/17 the ops will be well in the money so the company will receive 2 cents for each of these with no costs.
    yes enjoying the ride
    That is correct.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    yes enjoying the ride
    Yup extra $2.4 million to bank at a good price.

This seems pretty quiet today after yesterdays release.

not very quiet by looking at the volume 12m traded today, 0.019 is a huge resistant... hard to break out until further good news

I also would have thought that yesterday's news release might have been reflected a little bit more in today's trading. But I agree volume is high and many taking the opportunity to profit grab. Gltah disc. Hold / buying / over 40% of portfolio

Advanced Member

High volume generally is taken as a show that buyers and sellers are agreeing on the price,and also that events for now have run their coarse. I believe it is best for NTL to slow a bit and consolidate. We have had a great run so now it would be best to tread water and let events catch up with company happenings.
    Remember so far this is all just potential and will remain so until the bulk sampling confirms the results one way or other.
    digger