sharetrader
Page 237 of 934 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287337737 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 9331

Quote Originally Posted by cammo View Post
    Directly related to announcements but a couple of nice upgrades to quantity of ore putting ntl in top 5 Mines and a couple more " getting going " announcements should have us hit there. It may relax back to 4-5 straight after though. Drop out and catch the rebound?
    Hi Cammo, care to share you math?
    Resource x Au price less cost to extract divide by shares?
    7.8c would have MCAP at $156M - there or thereabouts I think

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    For Cammo's benefit, above is Antipodean's reply to me about where the sp might end up after the JORC rerates. After the first one we have 388k oz plus silver.
    I might take some stick for this, but confidence is the only thing between this and 10 cents. M/cap as of today 35 million, sitting on gold alone profits of approx 300 million with 3 JORC rerates imminent, plus Newcrest Rahu JV test results due soon.
    Dunno about 3 years time but a few weeks isn't too long to wait is it?
    I posted this on 24th July. I still stand by it. Might have a few more agree with me now!

Man I should have put that extra 50k in on Friday at 2.2c as its now rocketing away past 2.5

That game of golf on Friday has cost me 6.8k plus $45 and 2 pints at $8 plus 6 new balls (good deal, only 50c each, lost 3 in the mud)

So.....

$6,848 opp cost so far

If it hadn't been so muddy I might have made it back earlier to buy them, but too much time spent trying to find my balls in the mud

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I posted this on 24th July. I still stand by it. Might have a few more agree with me now!
    It's in all our interests for you to be right, so not saying anything.

If the opp costs get higher than the 20k that I was considering spending on a boat, then I actually going to be slightly miffed

News is so close FOMO is at large. I hope the upgrades blow us away. Profit taking might start soon but would you risk that before the announcements?

Hey Bluemanarc - do you have holding in this already?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Topagent View Post
    News is so close FOMO is at large. I hope the upgrades blow us away. Profit taking might start soon but would you risk that before the announcements?
    NO. And probably not for some time after. There is a whole series of good news items heading our way according to the last Quarterly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post

If the opp costs get higher than the 20k that I was considering spending on a boat, then I actually going to be slightly miffed
    Perhaps a smart phone is the way to go or your broker on speed dial!

I reckon it will pull back to .025 by days end
    I was going to get some more, but going to wait it out . Just being greedy anyway.