sharetrader
Page 241 of 936 FirstFirst ... 141191231237238239240241242243244245251291341741 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 9358

Im completely onboard with you Jonu, and think there is a way to go based on announcements ahead of us.

Newbies, as others have said: 1. do your own research 2. ask questions of those here who have been following this one for a while 3. put your money on the table and cross your fingers that the next announcement is positive.

Discl: small holding these days, but been in HGD/NTL for a decade and can confirm this is the BIGGEST and BEST news in a long time

IMO

I tried to see if the veins are easy to mine; looked horizontal to my very amateur eye, be great mining cost savings if they are as diagonal can be very expensive ,more than vertical with more waste material,i was told some time back when talking mining generally. Anyone more knowledgeable, from the mine face so to speak?
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 08-08-2017 at 09:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    So now there are questions in Parliament???

Thanks to DemGainzz on HC for this.....
    https://youtu.be/USqnbdwnRPc
    Draw your own conclusions, but it wasn't pretty...
    Someone got beeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
    Can someone explain why she says a 3month temporary permit ? I thought it was a 25 yr contract.......

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Yes have seen the chart go vertical! Congrats all. Sounds like you are free carried but what about the ones that aren't and it looks like a lot of first timers in this high risk spekky corner?
    You are a wise man JT..I appreciate your caution and advice , both here and other threads.

I tried to see if the veins are easy to mine; looked horizontal to my very amateur eye, be great mining cost savings if they are as diagonal can be very expensive ,more than vertical with more waste material,i was told some time back when talking mining generally. Anyone more knowledgeable, from the mine face so to speak?
    Last mine visit was down Pike! No help.
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.

Guru

Their extraction costs were estimated at approx $650 USD per ounce in the 2013 prefeasibility study (If I recall correctly). Study is now being updated to allow for the increased JORC rerates and the higher grades (which should make it cheaper per ounce). The costs should be more clearly laid out in the updated study which the Quarterly said would follow on the heels of the JORC rerates.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Can someone explain why she says a 3month temporary permit ? I thought it was a 25 yr contract.......
    I think she was referring to the temporary road closure

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    What a DREAMER, She would be better trimming the bushes above her shoulders, try some 245T, or 24D I might suggest!
    Would you have commented on physical appearance if it was a man speaking?

Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    So now there are questions in Parliament???

Thanks to DemGainzz on HC for this.....
    https://youtu.be/USqnbdwnRPc
    Draw your own conclusions, but it wasn't pretty...
    Someone got beeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
    Hopefully this wont turn into an election issue like bottled water has....I don't think its likely at this stage, the Green party aren't exactly in the best position right now to campaign on environmental issues..

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by emveha View Post
    Would you have commented on physical appearance if it was a man speaking?
    Yes of course in he deserved it