sharetrader
Page 249 of 934 FirstFirst ... 149199239245246247248249250251252253259299349749 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 9331

Am I reading it right? 2 weeks delay on the "big" announcement.

Newbies, welcome to HGD/NTL, under-deliver, anyway, just a few more weeks

"Bonanza Module
    The Bonanza Deeps module is currently undergoing final review which requires a significant amount of complex calculations as modules are checked and rechecked prior to finalising the table one resource model. At this stage it is expected the Bonanza module which is the second last module of Talisman deeps is to be released in the next 2 weeks.
    The final module which will also include all of Talismans resources Ie Mystery, Crown, etc are to be upgraded to JORC 2012 will be completed by November. Work will commence on such following Bonanza completion. "
    Last edited by Landyman; 11-08-2017 at 02:58 PM.

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Am I reading it right? 2 weeks delay on the "big" announcement
    Don't think they've ever given a timeline for the announcement, only for investigation completion. People were reading into things and getting a little excited...

The Bonanza Deeps module is currently undergoing final review which requires a significant amount of complex calculations as modules are checked and rechecked prior to finalising the table one resource model.
    Translation - They can't believe their eye's.

Blue Horseshoe very excited.
    Last edited by Blue Horseshoe; 11-08-2017 at 03:26 PM.

Seems like there is a lot of profit taking now, and impatients. An announcement now or later won't change the amount of gold under the ground! Could be an opportunity to buy in...? Depending on the reason why they need the extra time.
    Last edited by Ace; 11-08-2017 at 03:23 PM.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

Just grabbed another 3/4 mil shares. Lets hope this takes off.

Quote Originally Posted by Clints View Post
    Just grabbed another 3/4 mil shares. Lets hope this takes off.
    I wouldn't be concerned about the delay in the peer review report. A peer review carries a lot of legal responsibility and a review will normally involve a lot of questions and responses between the two parties which need to be thoroughly investigated and documented. I was a bit surprised only 10 days (working I had assumed) had been allocated for this work. I'd far rather have a robust review which confirms the results (hopefully positive) than something rushed which in the future is inaccurate or a potential purchaser (if one is around) can criticise.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    I wouldn't be concerned about the delay in the peer review report. A peer review carries a lot of legal responsibility and a review will normally involve a lot of questions and responses between the two parties which need to be thoroughly investigated and documented. I was a bit surprised only 10 days (working I had assumed) had been allocated for this work. I'd far rather have a robust review which confirms the results (hopefully positive) than something rushed which in the future is inaccurate or a potential purchaser (if one is around) can criticise.
    Well said PIB.
    In the meantime always good to see more background work getting done that will lead to bulk sampling. We know the gold is there now the investing world need proof that it can be delivered. Even a very positive peer review report leaves us with a bird in the hand. We need to show that the birds in the bush are also achievable and that is where I see bulk sampling coming in.
    digger

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    Agreed PIB. Disappointed about the delay, but I'm not concerned by it. Certainly had a flush of short term traders jump Friday afternoon but the same people will be back in 7-10 days. No reason for the SP not to return to where it was. The fundamentals are the same

Freed some more funds so will be topping up today. Nothing has changed just another ten days. I did like the comment reaffirming how they need to investigate being able to access all opportunities in the talisman resource. I can't see this not returning to 2.9-3c with only a timeframe change on last announcement

Guru

Friday's release also mentions that they are now seperating the Bonanza JORC results from the Mystery/Crown etc, with the later ones to be released around November.