sharetrader
Page 250 of 936 FirstFirst ... 150200240246247248249250251252253254260300350750 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 9358

I did note a large chunk of the recent announcement was in relation to Health and Safety, and I think they said they had put a plan in to action in 2014 and have been working with Worksafe recently, they probably got a heck of a shock recently that they are actually doing stuff down in the Mine, at exactly what was required of them.
    ie. Scaffolding required for painting 1 or 2 feet of the ground, that kind of thing.
    But looks like they now have really got a good grasp on that, I bet it has kept them busy and now they are concentrating on the actual job itself now.

That's one thing I take out of that report.

Ha... missed out on a big chunk at .25c its rocketing away too fast for me this morning.

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Friday's release also mentions that they are now seperating the Bonanza JORC results from the Mystery/Crown etc, with the later ones to be released around November.
    Mmmm November 2017... just as the options come due.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Mmmm November 2017... just as the options come due.
    The options are well in the money now. Somehow I don't think the SP will need boosting come November for that reason. Original option holders good be looking at a 3/4/5 bagger off the bat.

I wasn't aware that "Labour ... to extend the Schedule 4 land classification" had been confirmed, does anyone have anything from Labour to back this up?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    I wasn't aware that "Labour ... to extend the Schedule 4 land classification" had been confirmed, does anyone have anything from Labour to back this up?
    I saw that and thought either a misquote or more fibs. I thinking fibs. First mention I've heard of it. The poor old Grandma says she sold her land because of the mining. So apparently the new owner doesn't have an issue with it. More likely she sold it to downsize and retire but that doesn't make a good news story does it?

Outside thinking.

The options are well in the money now. Somehow I don't think the SP will need boosting come November for that reason. Original option holders good be looking at a 3/4/5 bagger off the bat.
    That's my point.... the November boost is possibly why the announcement is being delayed to then.

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    from Labour to back this up?
    oxymoron?

No I would say "Granma Moron"

But a huge flood of sellers on the market right now, expect price to fall a few cents today, have reduced my next buy to 25C as I think it will fall.

Agreed PIB. Disappointed about the delay, but I'm not concerned by it. Certainly had a flush of short term traders jump Friday afternoon but the same people will be back in 7-10 days. No reason for the SP not to return to where it was. The fundamentals are the same
    Looks like they're getting back in now ...... like you I'm disappointed with the delay, however understand their JORC figures need to be accurate ...... looks like we're in for another tumultuous 2 weeks