sharetrader
Page 254 of 929 FirstFirst ... 154204244250251252253254255256257258264304354754 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 9281
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    I thought I'd take a punt. what the hell. even though i did watch that mathew mcconaughy movie Gold and cant help but wonder if its a cook up..
    Welcome to the gold fever club. I'm only in for 150k and if that 4k goes belly up then I'll learn not to follow threads like this. Its a pure punt but so far like what I've read and looking forward to the next few weeks.

Just a quick query for the very knowledgeable crowd in here.
    What is the main report we're waiting on and when's it likely to be released?
    If its what everyone hoping for here where's the SP going? Insert answer here :-
    If it falls well short of expectations then can we see this back to June price levels of .007c

I should really be prepared for the likely outcomes. Happy to go along for the ride.

Excellent if we have another 5 thousand punters on the game like you we will all be smiling. My pick is 8-9 cents once the Jorc results come out and they say it's literally like picking candy down there...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    I thought I'd take a punt. what the hell. even though i did watch that mathew mcconaughy movie Gold and cant help but wonder if its a cook up..
    I made a post about a week ago where I pointed this sort of stuff out. Unfortunately I did not put the emphasis in the right place and a shareholder of the company that I know well took it that I was suggesting that the company could take it that they have salted the results so far. That is certainly not the case but we live in a world there that toooo often is the case. My point is oversea investors will not take these results literally and in fact want more proof.The world is not as honest as NZ. That proof will materalise when the bulk sampling proves that the gold is there.
    digger

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Brilliant, I will take you for a free ride in my new boat next year that I get from profiting on your shares
    Your welcome .
    everyone's got to be comfortable where they are at.
    who knows... I might buy back in after the announcement, but they are lower at the mo........
    Still my highest holding.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Your welcome .
    everyone's got to be comfortable where they are at.
    who knows... I might buy back in after the announcement, but they are lower at the mo........
    Still my highest holding.
    Yep well done, I might even sell them back to you at 25c today

Na............ me waiting for the Mother Load, el dorado, apparently their are rumours that the old miners had a collapsed mine shaft just in reach of the mother load that they could never get back to, Mathew Hill is the great grandson of one of those miners and has on his possession a treasure map down to the approximate depths of that gold, and he is on a quest to find that wealth of gold beyond measure

Banned

Does Mathew Hill look anything like Gregory Peck?

IMO

Maybe ,maybe not. Btw Mathew Hill has re 42 million shares so could be a tiny bit of investor bias there.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 17-08-2017 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Yep well done, I might even sell them back to you at 25c today

Na............ me waiting for the Mother Load, el dorado, apparently their are rumours that the old miners had a collapsed mine shaft just in reach of the mother load that they could never get back to, Mathew Hill is the great grandson of one of those miners and has on his possession a treasure map down to the approximate depths of that gold, and he is on a quest to find that wealth of gold beyond measure
    Now this will make a good movie!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Maybe ,maybe not. BTW Mathew Hill has re 42 million shares so could be a tiny bit of investor bias there.
    $42,000 change in net worth for every 0.1c change in the selling price. That must be both terrifying and exhilarating.

My two cents on all this. Agree with digger - it all means little until they can truck the ore out and prove it is what they say (or not). That is when things might get serious one way or the other.

Disc: Small holding since before the recent flurry of announcements

Banned

Sitting at 2.5c.

5k cash.

1 btc or 250,000 ntl.

Let me go flip a coin.