sharetrader
Page 255 of 934 FirstFirst ... 155205245251252253254255256257258259265305355755 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 9331
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by cyclist View Post
    $42,000 change in net worth for every 0.1c change in the selling price. That must be both terrifying and exhilarating.

My two cents on all this. Agree with digger - it all means little until they can truck the ore out and prove it is what they say (or not). That is when things might get serious one way or the other.

Disc: Small holding since before the recent flurry of announcements
    Cyclist the emphasis is not in quite the right place.Neither the management or most NTL holders need proof that the gold is there,but the international investing public do require it. When the bulk sampling does prove it up that is when the SP will fly IMHO.
    digger

Hey Digger - what is your approximation of "fly", of course assuming that the sampling correlates with the reports?

Thanks

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Clints View Post
    Hey Digger - what is your approximation of "fly", of course assuming that the sampling correlates with the reports?

Thanks
    Now there's a leading question. Be careful Digger...if you tell them the truth you'll be accused of ramping!

Hahahaha - now there's a dig at someone

I am quite happy I doubled my holding at 2.7c and then again at 2.5c again yesterday, the more I look at this the more I am buying.
    I got in late at 1.8c initially, their is very thin selling at 2.6 and 2.7, and quite strong buying coming on, so I would hazard a guess we go from 25 to 28 pretty quickly today unless those sellers flee to 29 or 30c.
    Lot of sellers at 30c, that looks to be the ceiling for now until ----- things change.

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    Cyclist the emphasis is not in quite the right place.Neither the management or most NTL holders need proof that the gold is there,but the international investing public do require it. When the bulk sampling does prove it up that is when the SP will fly IMHO.
    Sorry, yes I had understood that, so I was putting words in your mouth. To be clearer, for me I am reasonably comfortable that the numbers they give us will be a fair and reasonable estimate. The elephant in the room for me is the traffic management plan. I'll be a lot happier if we get a positive and pragmatic outcome to that. Lots to be excited about though in the short term.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    Agree Dej, we don't have much info to go on. I found this August 2012 community note, maybe there are more on the website. They intend to make a sand concentrate on site, which could be as basic as crushed rock from the vein areas, run through a VSI crusher. They mention using flotation and gravity separation elsewhere, in 2013. The mine is projected to be up and running within 12 months from now.

http://www.newtalismangoldmines.co.n...gust-20122.pdf
    Better late then never and with about 1.5 billion more shares extra ,dilution.

Its a sad indicator of todays bureaucratic climate. Its getting harder to do anything, wherein the governmental compliance is an up hill battle, lawyers and professional people all need their pound of flesh before putting their names to anything and laypeople want to try to stop you. Ive been holding since 2011 and waaaaiiiiiittttinnngg... im trying to get government approval at the moment and its testing my patience!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by cyclist View Post
    Sorry, yes I had understood that, so I was putting words in your mouth. To be clearer, for me I am reasonably comfortable that the numbers they give us will be a fair and reasonable estimate. The elephant in the room for me is the traffic management plan. I'll be a lot happier if we get a positive and pragmatic outcome to that. Lots to be excited about though in the short term.
    I don't think the TMP is an issue. NTL were required to lodge a TMP with the HDC. They have done so. The HDC don't get to veto it, that is not under their jurisdiction. They can say they agree to it in principle (or not). So can you and I, it doesn't mean squat. If they were to try and block it they would have to demonstrate to the relevant authority (not them) that it is not compliant.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Better late then never and with about 1.5 billion more shares extra ,dilution.
    Sigh...and 6 million in the bank at the start of the mine refit....and fully funded for stated works until 2020. Keep chipping away JT...you just might find some gold.