sharetrader
Page 257 of 934 FirstFirst ... 157207247253254255256257258259260261267307357757 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 9331
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    ok so suppose the news is good next week and the SP doubles.How many of you are going to sell,and how many of you will stay in for the ride?

Me I'm all ready for the ride!
    Ok so suppose the news is below expectations next week and the SP halves,how many of you are going to walk?
    digger

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    Ok so suppose the news is below expectations next week and the SP halves,how many of ypositivoing to walk?
    Read back a few pages ...... Matthew Hill quoted saying "gold grades are unheard of" ..... sounds fairly positive to me ....... anyway less than a week to find out about the next module with more to come in November

There is no doubt that their is gold there, the doubt has been completely on whether this operation would fold before they finally got through all the red tape.
    Getting mining in NZ operational in todays greens world, todays health and safety world, is like climbing mount Everest.
    But if you do the views are spectacular but many die trying.

JT's got no stock in this, I just think he is grumpy he didn't get in at 5C or even at 18c

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Found this (below)while i was looking for a chart of a miner from explorer to producer. From memory which is hazy, exploration results send the s/p high then it drops in development stage to finally head back up somewhat when becoming a steady producer.Will keep looking for that.
    Lots of int stuff if you can be bothered. Dealing with internet Stock chat rooms on page 46 int too.

How to Make Money Investing in Junior Resource Stocks
    Thanks for sharing JT, a good way to learn more about how to analyse resource stocks. I wonder how many investors here have analysed the stock, and who are just rookies riding along! It may turn out fine in this case, but I'm happy to watch from the sidelines.

You cannot do detailed accounting type analysis on this stock. At this stage it is speculative.
    You can way up the pros and cons and then decide to have a punt or not. My entry price was 0.55c and I made the decision on the basis of

CEO is a major shareholder.
    Historically good to excellent gold grades
    6 M $ in the bank.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by gmatt View Post
    Read back a few pages ...... Matthew Hill quoted saying "gold grades are unheard of" ..... sounds fairly positive to me ....... anyway less than a week to find out about the next module with more to come in November
    I was just trying to cool the situation. It will matter little what is said the results will be what they will be. I know for sure where my hopes lie,but in the meantime think a damper would be wise.
    digger

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    You cannot do detailed accounting type analysis on this stock. At this stage it is speculative.
    You can way up the pros and cons and then decide to have a punt or not. My entry price was 0.55c and I made the decision on the basis of

CEO is a major shareholder.
    Historically good to excellent gold grades
    6 M $ in the bank.
    Quite right, very hard to value this company purely based on its financial merits - more unknowns and difficulty in its valuation, hence the potential payoff is greater. Time for us to dust off the old securities analysis book.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

If labour win the next election, will it be harder for NTL to actually start mining?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    If labour win the next election, will it be harder for NTL to actually start mining?
    Prior to the election in September/17 yes I would say it would be harder. But after the election govt tend to look for money to come in and if we continue to point out how little disturbance the mine will make to the area we could do well.
    I think it is important for NTL to have some upfront project that is good for the area an good for NTL.. I have walked the tracks many times and one thing that is missing is rubbish tins for disposal. Why not have bins with NTL name on that we empty at our costs.A small thing but a positive service to the community. Naturally would have to be cleared with the council.
    Any other ideas where we could be seen to be adding to the area.
    digger

Rubbish tins coated in gold!

Gold leaf or gold paint?
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.