sharetrader
Page 275 of 934 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285325375775 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 9331

I guess this will delay the rerate announcement then

Yes I suspected as much, I think the hype got a little too much.

EDIT: I wonder if they'll open it externally if undersubscribed?
    Last edited by Caesius; 28-08-2017 at 01:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clints View Post
    Anyone know why the recent trades column is not updating with these figures?
    Im looking on ASB securities, it looks like its halted as no trades are showing as going through? But the sellers at 0.024 are building!!!!!! Sigh....... I brought at 0.026 last week.

Glad I offloaded 1mil shares at 2.9 earlier today

The funds raised from the SPP will be used (depending on the amount raised):
    • To accelerate developments into the high-grade resources; and increaseproduction levels to the maximum allowable under the resource consent being20,000 cubic metres per annum541 Parnell Rd, Parnell, Auckland 1052Office +64 9303 1893Fax +64 9303 1612info@newtalisman.co.nz Page | 5
    • To investigate and develop multiple sampling operations on the Talisman permitarea
    • To investigate and seek to install a pilot plant for underground concentration ofore which will reduce tonnage by 80% while increasing grade by a factor ofapproximately 4 times in concentrate form
    • To gain access into level 9 and 10 and commence further extraction operations atdeeps levels of the mine recently announced
    • To accelerate completion of a bankable feasibility study
    • To finalise toll treatment either in NZ or export of concentrate offshore
    • Expand exploration programs aimed at building a +1m ounce minerals inventory
    • To explore and implement initiatives to expedite activity, and potentially a greaterinterest in Rahu and other targeted areas such as Taukani Hill (where previousbonanza samples at surface were taken) and Dominion knoll which is highlyprospective.
    • To fund alternatives that may allow full mining at Talisman including alternateaccess to the orebody.

I feel sorry for the poor buggers that have been buying this morning at 3c.

They are picking 5.5 as a future price with those options.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I feel sorry for the poor buggers that have been buying this morning at 3c.
    Plenty of people on this forum warning others not to get too hyped up.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    They are picking 5.5 as a future price with those options.
    In 4 years time.

Offer doc has more information.

"Your Company is conducting this Share Purchase Plan for Existing Shareholders to broadlyspeaking expand the pace, breadth and scale of its activities"

"Why is New Talisman issuing more Shares?The company intends to apply the funds:
    • To accelerate developments into the high grade Dubbo zone which recently wasupgraded 312,800oz gold equivalent at 21.98g/t; and increase production levels to themaximum allowable under the resource consent being 20,000 cubic metres per annum
    • To investigate and develop multiple sampling operations on the Talisman permit area
    • To install a pilot plant for underground concentration of ore which will reduce tonnage by80% while increasing grade by a factor of approximately 4 times in concentrate form
    • To gain access into level 9 and 10 and commence further extraction operations at deepslevels of the mine recently announced
    • To accelerate completion of a bankable feasibility study
    • To finalise toll treatment either in NZ or export of concentrate offshore
    • Expand exploration programs aimed at building a +1m ounce minerals inventory
    • To explore and implement initiatives to expedite activity, and potentially a greater interestin Rahu and other targeted areas such as Taukani Hill (where previous bonanza samplesat surface were taken) and Dominion knoll which is highly prospective for gold.
    • To fund alternatives that may allow full mining at Talisman including alternate access tothe orebody."