sharetrader
Page 276 of 929 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286326376776 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 9281
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Question Need to buy more shovels

What I do not see in the documents is a limit on the total amount to be raised or the word 'scaling'.

It would appear that they will take every cent that you collectively wish to give them!

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Not good enough. Management back pedalling - I thought bulk sampling was fully funded with current resources, further to that - they have enough time to draft up a share offer rather than meet their own delivery dates re: other resource updates that they have delayed time and time again. Does not reflect positively on management in my eyes.
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

Fairly typical of NTL.
    You could argue that they don't need the extra funds, with over 5-6 mill still in the bank
    You could argue its the best time to do it to guarantee long term security (and Hills salary) for next 25yrs

You could look back, and see that last time they did this, they released some very good news to encourage people to take it up! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anyway, well done to anyone who managed to get their money out before it was announced - I was not one of them

Fairly typical of NTL.
    You could argue that they don't need the extra funds, with over 5-6 mill still in the bank
    You could argue its the best time to do it to guarantee long term security (and Hills salary) for next 25yrs

You could look back, and see that last time they did this, they released some very good news to encourage people to take it up! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Anyway, well done to anyone who managed to get their money out before it was announced - I was not one of them

The only other thing is - Hill will need to stump up a lot more $$$ if he doesn't want to get diluted

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    Regrets not topping up last week
    How you feeling now Mr X?

(For my part. Grumpy. Quite comfortable with what they are doing, but I am needing to sell a few for non-company-specific reasons. Crap timing.)

Back to 2.3 c as expected. At this level the SPP will not be very successful so I hope they have some really good news for us shareholders.

Hmmmm - at least we know why there was the 2 week (and counting) delay now.

Must release info to market if it will materially change the SP, ha, what a joke. Get someone to spend weeks "Peer reviewing", whilst you are really just preparing documents so that you can shaft your holders.

Vent done.

Discl: I will be fully investing!

Does anyone want to hazard a guess as to when the rerate does pop up?

Quote Originally Posted by Caesius View Post
    Cash raising at 2.2 cps? Won't that send the price sharply back to that level?

EDIT: Yup, down it goes
    How did you find out that info so fast, I know ASB system is slow, was it just from watching the NZX announcements board post at 1.12
    You posted at 1.15

Have they got an auto subscribe so you can get an email when an announcement is made for a specific share.

Note: I am holding till it reach's $1 so these little blips don't worry me

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Back to 2.3 c as expected. At this level the SPP will not be very successful so I hope they have some really good news for us shareholders.
    NTL have done this before, so yes, the good news will come.