sharetrader
Page 277 of 934 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287327377777 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 9331

well bah humbug. After all that lead up. I'm feeling a tad disappointed that we didnt have a goldrush on our hands. But in all honesty I was only ever speculating here so I have to take the bad witih the good.

I'll be taking up the offer as I've been wanting to buy more for a few weeks and i dont think its bad news as it pretty much sets up a new support level above the 2c oppies.

Says I can get up to 15k of shares at 2.2c so I will take some of that

But I might put a buy now in at 2.1c now just in case

Quote Originally Posted by barleeni View Post
    How do we know how many shares are available? i.e. how can you calculate the effect of dilution if the share quantity on offer isn't valid. I see it is limited to $15,000 max per shareholder, but if every shareholder had on average $15,000 of shares then worst case scenario the share value could be diluted by 50% of course it wont....... just a hypothetical.
    https://www.nzx.com/companies/NTL/announcements/305859

"About New Talisman Gold Mines Ltd
    New Talisman Gold is a dual listed (NZSX & ASX: NTL) with over 2200 shareholders who are mainly from Australia and New Zealand."

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Anyone that traded the November options recently just threw their cash in the bin

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Says I can get up to 15k of shares at 2.2c so I will take some of that

But I might put a buy now in at 2.1c now just in case
    But don't forget the free options with the SPP

And now the fun begins.........market over-reacts. If it goes below 2.2c, well worth buying.

NTL Board are annoying, but they aren't stupid. THey are not going to announce this and let it fail. IMO (I will repeat, IMO), the good news will come before closing date such that it compels you to invest more. Well played NTL.

I guess this was always their plan - Gold fever has just been given a shot of Panadol!

Well I imagine I will be able pick up $15k of shares on market for 2.2c or less before long! So I won't worry about the SPP

It all seems very dishonest to not issue the bonanza announcement by when they suggested they would (regardless of whether that is to be good or bad news). And then to follow up with this is...unless I understand incorrectly Mr Hill has effectively taken a massive dump on anyone buying shares in his company over the last week or so. I'm glad he managed to restructure his families shares just in time though...Probably a coincidence!

Time to cash out and vote green?...there's tourism in them there hills!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by barleeni View Post
    How do we know how many shares are available? i.e. how can you calculate the effect of dilution if the share quantity on offer isn't valid. I see it is limited to $15,000 max per shareholder, but if every shareholder had on average $15,000 of shares then worst case scenario the share value could be diluted by 50% of course it wont....... just a hypothetical.
    DYOR on SPP rules than guess

Guru

What is the ex date ?