sharetrader
Page 278 of 933 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288328378778 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 9326

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    Offer doc has more information.

"Your Company is conducting this Share Purchase Plan for Existing Shareholders to broadlyspeaking expand the pace, breadth and scale of its activities"

"Why is New Talisman issuing more Shares?The company intends to apply the funds:
    • To accelerate developments into the high grade Dubbo zone which recently wasupgraded 312,800oz gold equivalent at 21.98g/t; and increase production levels to themaximum allowable under the resource consent being 20,000 cubic metres per annum
    • To investigate and develop multiple sampling operations on the Talisman permit area
    • To install a pilot plant for underground concentration of ore which will reduce tonnage by80% while increasing grade by a factor of approximately 4 times in concentrate form
    • To gain access into level 9 and 10 and commence further extraction operations at deepslevels of the mine recently announced
    • To accelerate completion of a bankable feasibility study
    • To finalise toll treatment either in NZ or export of concentrate offshore
    • Expand exploration programs aimed at building a +1m ounce minerals inventory
    • To explore and implement initiatives to expedite activity, and potentially a greater interestin Rahu and other targeted areas such as Taukani Hill (where previous bonanza samplesat surface were taken) and Dominion knoll which is highly prospective for gold.
    • To fund alternatives that may allow full mining at Talisman including alternate access tothe orebody."
    Looks to me like they realise now just how much gold is their, they also have a clear process to extract it in the best way, BUT they now realise its gonna cost a lot more to get this kind of large scale operation into play, and probably a lot due to the new health and safety red tape and procedures the mine will need to follow, in addition to environmental impact controls, that they basically need a lot more money to get things rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Says I can get up to 15k of shares at 2.2c so I will take some of that

But I might put a buy now in at 2.1c now just in case
    Some sold at 2.1 but I was too slow getting in.

Now its back at 2.3 and looking like it might finish 2.4 by end of day

Being able to buy another 15k at 2.2 might not seem so bad at the end of the week or in a few weeks time depending what this famous long awaited announcement has to say

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Question Is this even legal

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    What I do not see in the documents is a limit on the total amount to be raised or the word 'scaling'.

It would appear that they will take every cent that you collectively wish to give them!

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Only had a quick look at the listing rules but I am not convinced that this actually conforms with them:

7.3.4 (c) would seem to limit a new issue to a 30% increase on existing shares but with no limit specified in the doc then that would imply far, far more (possibly more than double , it depends upon the number of NZ & Aus holders [914 applying for NZ$15,000 would be over the 30% limit]).

I think that there needs to be some clarification here.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Quote Originally Posted by Paper Tiger View Post
    Only had a quick look at the listing rules but I am not convinced that this actually conforms with them:

7.3.4 (c) would seem to limit a new issue to a 30% increase on existing shares but with no limit specified in the doc then that would imply far, far more (possibly more than double , it depends upon the number of NZ & Aus holders [914 applying for NZ$15,000 would be over the 30% limit]).

I think that there needs to be some clarification here.

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    Key words "Apply For"

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Unhappy Do your homework

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Key words "Apply For"
    keywords 'conforms' and 'listing rules'.
    om mani peme hum

Record DATE 25 Aug
    Closing date 22 Sep
    Allotment 29 Sep

If every shareholder took up their allowance they would have to scale it back as per above.

At least 2200 shareholders based on 21/08 announcement
    $15,000 per shareholder is $33,000,000
    At 2.2c per share that is 1,500,000,000 shares against current 2,076,995,855

It is extremely improbable all shareholders will take up full allowance.

Only shareholders on register as of last Friday, and from NZ/Aus will be allowed.

Closing just before the election too.

I give them top marks for craftsmanship!

Come 22/9 it could be a nice little bonus day for those who bought at whatever price by 25/8 if share are between 3c and the 5.5c they are hinting the value will end up at.

No so good for those buying today though

Massive dilution for Hill.
    Pat
    Prediction is hard even with the crystal ball.