sharetrader
Page 280 of 933 FirstFirst ... 180230270276277278279280281282283284290330380780 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 9326
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    If every shareholder took up their allowance they would have to scale it back as per above.

At least 2200 shareholders based on 21/08 announcement
    $15,000 per shareholder is $33,000,000
    At 2.2c per share that is 1,500,000,000 shares against current 2,076,995,855

It is extremely improbable all shareholders will take up full allowance.

Only shareholders on register as of last Friday, and from NZ/Aus will be allowed.
    Its from what's above 2200 shareholders @ max of $15000 but for which only 30% of the 2,076,995,855 can be issued (SPP ONLY ALLOWS 30%)

Therefore it is only 622,800,000 max number of shares can be issued at 2.2 cents or $13,701,600.

Theoretically if everyone was to apply they would be scaled back.

I think that's right but leave one of the boffins here to check those calcs and rules.

I must admit after a couple of hours thought and a quick Monday afternoon pint I'm best retracting my earlier facetious comments!

If the extra money is there to help take more gold out of the ground and sooner, and ntl are successful in doing so then it is a good thing.

I do sympathise with those who have bought in over the last few weeks though. Especially whoever bought 5m shares at 3c today!

What the ausies seem to be saying, after reading that forum.
    Is that most likely between now and 22/9 they will release the news we have all been waiting for, that things are looking good, that they needed more funds to ramp up production.

AND, then people will take up the 2.2c raising of funds on 22/9 as share price will be a lot higher than that, due to the good news.

Apparently Charbel Nader doesn't do things by halves and has a record of getting things going and going big !!!!!

Big Paraphrase their sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    What the ausies seem to be saying, after reading that forum.
    Is that most likely between now and 22/9 they will release the news we have all been waiting for, that things are looking good, that they needed more funds to ramp up production.

AND, then people will take up the 2.2c raising of funds on 22/9 as share price will be a lot higher than that, due to the good news.

Apparently Charbel Nader doesn't do things by halves and has a record of getting things going and going big !!!!!

Big Paraphrase their sorry
    Can they do that? Might be a bit cheeky in the eyes of NZX?

They want that capital raising to work, reading between the lines, they cant release reports right now as they needed to have disclosed everything relevant before doing this capital raising.

That means we are a week or so away from the good news report we have been waiting for, and it WILL be good news.
    As they want that capital to ramp things up.

So they will have set it up that way.

But I am confident and just got another 20k at 2.3 and I will take as much of my 15k at 2.2c as I can as well.

" they cant release reports right now as they needed to have disclosed everything relevant before doing this capital raising."

Surely they have the results of the JORC post peer review by now and are sitting on this and surely this is relevant.

They cant release it if it isn't completed, but I guarantee you it will be out at least a week before 22/9.
    This is what the ausie chap quoted earlier had to say:

It's usual behaviour when a capital raising is announced. People sell down to the nearest pip of the capital raising price on the expectation that all other holders will do the same.

There's always opportunities...

First, the assumption that we've been given "bad" news before the "good" news gives rise to the possibility of a trade.

Second, the knowledge that "good" news is on the way albeit delayed behind 3 self-imposed deadlines by the company (Bonanza).

Third, some traders will take their capital elsewhere at a price below the SPP price which means there is an opportunity "buy below the floor".

Four, only those who held on 25 August 2017 can buy $15,000 each. That's all that is available. If "good" news comes out then any newcomers still have to buy on market.

Five, no shortfall facility with an SPP.

Six, getting some "free" options doesn't hurt.

Seven, the SPP price is above the NTLO price of 2 cents.

Eight, the offer document has just told you they are looking to maximise the bulk sampling to to concentrate up to 100g/t with 5x volume. Wow.

Personally, if they wanted to raise capital I would've preferred a placement at a premium, but seeing as I'm a shareholder I am certainly interested in the company telling/announcing to market the reasons why I should buy. Matt Hill and Charbel Nader can prove they are worth their MBAs by telling us all what they have in store for us.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post

But I am confident and just got another 20k at 2.3 and I will take as much of my 15k at 2.2c as I can as well.
    I take it that's $20,000 of shares? Good job.

So anyone unlucky enough to have paid top cents today don't get the rights. That's a double kick in the groin feel for those guys. I was very close to getting $6k at .028 but had the courier turn up at the door. I might tip him next time I catch him, and will decide whether to get some at open tomorrow.

Was aghast when it went down to 2.2 but reading whats happened since has got the breathing back to normal.

IMO

Normally the results are put out, first, if good ,the price goes up, a presentation may arrive, then a cap raising announced discounted on the new high s/p; this is really bizarre imo and a little scary for holders. Makes you wonder if there is anything there; having been hollowed out with re 38 km of tunnelling/ mining being done by previous miners taking out all the veins they found. Who in their right mind would take up the spp without a good announcement re bonanza etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Normally the results are put out, first, if good ,the price goes up, a presentation may arrive, then a cap raising announced discounted on the new high s/p; this is really bizarre imo and a little scary for holders. Makes you wonder if there is anything there; having been hollowed out with re 38 km of tunnelling/ mining being done by previous miners taking out all the veins they found. Who in their right mind would take up the spp without a good announcement re bonanza etc.
    Tis odd. For the guru's - does it matter when you submit for the SPP or does it just have to make the closing then be subject to scaling (if needed). It seems like this will be a no brainer, or not. One would think it would be the former assuming management have a good feel for what is in there.