sharetrader
Page 282 of 934 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292332382782 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 9331
    Banned

Will be more than happy if it plays out that way. Do you hold shares silver?

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    Will be more than happy if it plays out that way. Do you hold shares silver?
    Yes I hold, though given I now have a 'opportunity' to buy more shares at 2.2 cents in the SPP I have sold some of my shares today to hedge my risk. Given the upgrade should be out soon I would like to check that out and then decided if its the best option for expected return. Cash and certainty are two things shareholders value most in a company, I guess if we can't have certain then at least NTL will be very well cashed up if the upgrade can influence many to subscribe under the SPP. If they can get 15 million plus then in my opinion it changes the whole set up and fundamentals of the company to be more valuable going forward.

Banned

Thanks for that, I like your positive post.

With raising funds, what happened to Wang Wenyins interest in NTL. Surely he could just sneeze this out to cover the funding. Has he walked away knowing its not worth the investment?

This article is what im on about http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...r-new-talisman

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    Thanks for that, I like your positive post.

With raising funds, what happened to Wang Wenyins interest in NTL. Surely he could just sneeze this out to cover the funding. Has he walked away knowing its not worth the investment?

This article is what im on about http://www.stuff.co.nz/business/indu...r-new-talisman
    Its hard to know the exact reasons, but aside from it possibly not being a good investment for him since its small and return might not be as good for the time needed to focus on their investment, they might also want very good terms that undervalue the company, while you can go to shareholders who usually aren't as picky as sophisticated investors.

After much thought I now consider all of this to be very positive. In the past there has been a great deal of criticism of NTLs predecessor Heritage Gold for not doing anything. This mine has sat idle for a very long time and now it is clear that the NTL boys want to get stuck into this boots and all. They want to hit the ground running and take out 20000 cubic meters /year which is about 50000 tonnes/annum. They also want to concentrate the ore underground so that they maximise the ore grade of the 50000 tonnes they remove.

I am certain that there will be some very positive announcements to follow this.

I am also sure that Mathew Hill has his eye on becoming exceptionally wealthy and the best way to do this is to pull out as much gold out of the mine as possible in the shortest time.

If all the shares in the offer are taken up then clearly the top 20 shareholders and possibly down to the top 50 will have their shareholdings diluted considerably.

I hope he is successful as the flow on effect is that myself and many other shareholders will also make more than a few shekels .

Dammit we all deserve this

Brain

Spot on Brain, not to mention the good price keeps going on up, over $1300.00 us overnight.

Spot gold 1311.00 us/oz

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    yeah right, tui
    I was impressed when they said fully funded to 2020.
    But this new amount of funds, which they are letting existing shareholders evenly partake, is to ramp up production in a completely new bulk manner to maximise the gold they can get out of the mine.
    They wouldn't be doing this unless they saw something spectacular in the mine.

If it was drilled and hollowed out as you say in an earlier post JT they would stick to previous plans and dig around a little and take what offerings their were.

Lets see what is announced in next few weeks or months before bringing out the Tui.

Banned

Gold price can go up and up and up. We need the gold from the mine to be out and out and out.

And yes sb I can see from wangs point of view it is small fry, but its good he looked into it. Who knows his ears could prick up again with a good announcement.

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Is there not ample funding in the ground?

Yeah there is but they can do bulk sampling at 50000 tonnes per year for two years so it would make sense to maximise that opportunity.