sharetrader
Page 284 of 934 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294334384784 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 9331

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    You're right in what you said, although it doesn't diminish the fact that management of a publicly trading company with decades of supposed combined experience under their belts cannot account for these variations or calculating the time required in setting their deadlines for what would seem to be standard in the industry - that they are constantly behind on them, surely they'd have some foresight after the first, second or even third setback. This isn't the first time this has happened.

Original plans are funded till 2020, and as Jonu has mentioned they suggested they would explore other options in their reports - although that being said, again - surely a company tackling a project of this scale would have some foresight of what is required, or what may be required - if the old timers can account for such variations and changes to plan with cumbersome communication and equipment, surely a company in 2017 should be able to do the same? Again, the way management handles affairs with shareholders reflects negatively on them - no matter the intent behind their actions.
    Very well said, thank you!!

The whole thing is odd to me:
    1. Why limit the amount of people who can invest to those who were holders last week. This limits the funds the NTL can raise for their "new" plan. With the 30% limit (of new issue) available to issue, then (with glass half full), NTL must be confident that they will get fully subscribed
    2. Why allow dilution? Surely the big boss doesn't want to lose out. Rights issue instead. Weird

If I was a pessimist (also known as a long term, HGD/NTL holder), then we wont see the updated info until after 22 Sept, such that the money is in the door before a bad announcement is made, with the excuse that "peer review has taken longer than expected"
    If I was an optimist, then NTL have been kind to current shareholders, and we are all going to be rich!

Based on current info and expectation, I do expect to be taken up the $15k.

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    The whole thing is odd to me:
    1. Why limit the amount of people who can invest to those who were holders last week. This limits the funds the NTL can raise for their "new" plan. With the 30% limit (of new issue) available to issue, then (with glass half full), NTL must be confident that they will get fully subscribed
    2. Why allow dilution? Surely the big boss doesn't want to lose out. Rights issue instead. Weird

If I was a pessimist (also known as a long term, HGD/NTL holder), then we wont see the updated info until after 22 Sept, such that the money is in the door before a bad announcement is made, with the excuse that "peer review has taken longer than expected"
    If I was an optimist, then NTL have been kind to current shareholders, and we are all going to be rich!

Based on current info and expectation, I do expect to be taken up the $15k.
    Yeah would be surprised to see results before that date too. I think people need to take a hard look at the company's OWN confidence levels with 5.5 cps options IN FOUR YEARS. The gold rush mania I'm seeing here and on HC needs damping.

I'll repeat: 5.5 cps in four years. If this was going to be the mountain containing more gold than the world's current reserves combined like some people seem to be hoping, they would surely price the options higher.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    You're right in what you said, although it doesn't diminish the fact that management of a publicly trading company with decades of supposed combined experience under their belts cannot account for these variations or calculating the time required in setting their deadlines for what would seem to be standard in the industry - that they are constantly behind on them, surely they'd have some foresight after the first, second or even third setback. This isn't the first time this has happened.

Original plans are funded till 2020, and as Jonu has mentioned they suggested they would explore other options in their reports - although that being said, again - surely a company tackling a project of this scale would have some foresight of what is required, or what may be required - if the old timers can account for such variations and changes to plan with cumbersome communication and equipment, surely a company in 2017 should be able to do the same? Again, the way management handles affairs with shareholders reflects negatively on them - no matter the intent behind their actions.
    Yes fair point, however epithermal gold vein deposits are complex with respect to gold grades and the amount of the resource as they are highly variable. They can produce some of the highest gold grades and hence why new talisman have high grades. Therefore when peer reviewing the report one can not just skim over it and tick some boxes and agree. It has to be thorough, especially when you are playing with peoples money. I don't want to chuck money at a report, then a year later have them tell me its incorrect and the grades we reported are not there. This is why I am willing to wait.
    Patience is a virtue

The complexity of epithermal gold deposits leads to technical mining challenges and processing strategies and I presume this is why the old timers didn't extract all the gold and there is still gold there.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesius View Post
    Yeah would be surprised to see results before that date too. I think people need to take a hard look at the company's OWN confidence levels with 5.5 cps options IN FOUR YEARS. The gold rush mania I'm seeing here and on HC needs damping.

I'll repeat: 5.5 cps in four years. If this was going to be the mountain containing more gold than the world's current reserves combined like some people seem to be hoping, they would surely price the options higher.

I don't see how the option price is NTL's valuation of the company in September 2022.

"One Option exercisable for NZD 5.5 cents by 30 September 2022"...that to me suggests the options can be exercised at any time rather than only on the expiry date?

Assuming 20% of the available 30% (of existing) shares are taken up, the options would only represent about 3% of the total issue at the point in time that they are all exercised.

I see the options as a cheeky bonus...

I am also quite interested by this statement in the Q&A section of the offer document:

"To install a pilot plant for underground concentration of ore which will reduce tonnage by80% while increasing grade by a factor of approximately 4 times in concentrate form"

So 100,000T/annum effectively becomes 400,000T? (mined)
    Last edited by Kay; 29-08-2017 at 12:41 PM.

Yep Kay I think they realise now that there is more gold than what they are allowed to take out, so they have found a smart way of maximising this.
    If so, that is very powerful and "Potentially" make the share worth 5 TIMES AS MUCH

5 TIMES !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Yep Kay I think they realise now that there is more gold than what they are allowed to take out, so they have found a smart way of maximising this.
    If so, that is very powerful and "Potentially" make the share worth 5 TIMES AS MUCH

5 TIMES !!!
    Love it lets just hope 5 times as many of the long haired sandal brigade don't show up as well

Advanced Member

Took my time to respond to this sudden SPP. It was a bolt form the blue for me . Totally unexpected as I did believe we were fully funded to 2022 or at least 2020. A immediate positive out of this SPP is that NTL does not leak like a sieve ,as I was talking to M HILL just the other week and there was not the slightest hint that something unexpected was on the horizon.

There are many issues I would comment here but am finding it hard to know where to start.Perhaps will start at the end and say the AGM will be very interesting and I hope you all will come with written questions.It is at the AGM where I believe the dust will settle. Lets hope it is in Waihi or Morrinsville or Hamilton but not Auckland,where it is toooo hard to get in and out of.
    I love the bit where NTL will concentrate the orr and even ship it out of the country for processing. That was on my mind even before this sudden bolt from the blue [SPP}
    As i have said before further results should be arranged so the politicans are not in a position to make capital out of it. So happy to wait until mid sept or a bit later.
    More later Wife needs help>
    digger

According to NZX the AGM is at the Pullman hotel in Auckland 10am on the 20/9/17.
    Odd though because I don't think the company has advised us yet.

Not many shares for sale from 2.4 to 2.8 so I wouldn't be surprised if it gets up from 2.4 now to 2.7 relatively soon.
    The dip and over reaction to a rather bland announcement is over, I would get in now if you were thinking of buying at that range.

I have got $18,000 of shares at 2.2 and 2.3 and I don't think you will see that again.
    Just my personal opinion of course.

AGN 20/9 before 22/9 last date to get your 15k shares at 2.2c is good news as far as I am concerned.
    Should be enough info their to show whether or not you want to take up more shares.

They may have this capital raising in the planning for a while and I did get the impression they were a bit shocked the SP had gone over 2c and up to 3c