sharetrader
Page 285 of 935 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289295335385785 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 9348
    Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Arrow There you go

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    According to NZX the AGM is at the Pullman hotel in Auckland 10am on the 20/9/17.
    Odd though because I don't think the company has advised us yet.
    https://nzx.com/files/attachments/263887.pdf

Best Wishes
    Paper Tiger
    om mani peme hum

Banned

Anyone filled the application form and apply for the full $15k?

I'm waiting till the last week, whats everyone else doing?

Waiting for the next resource upgrade announcement personally. I think that'll be out before SPP cutoff and 2.2c will seem like a great exclusive deal by then if Bonanza is "spectacular"

I am going to wait as well. Hopefully the announcement is out before the cutoff and we are not expected to go into blind.

Wow. What happened to the market today. ntl seemed to be one of the few that didn't go down. I woke up in the UK this morning to see everything in red

Banned

Kju fired a missile over Japan. The Japanese let of the sirens and hid. The markets spooked maybe because of this maybe.

Gold prices sure aren't spooked. Sticking it's head up nice and high

Guru

A fire tonight at the Pullman Hotel in Auckland, which is the venue for the AGM. Little in the way of details available yet.

Gold doesn't burn baby!

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    Took my time to respond to this sudden SPP. It was a bolt form the blue for me . Totally unexpected as I did believe we were fully funded to 2022 or at least 2020. A immediate positive out of this SPP is that NTL does not leak like a sieve ,as I was talking to M HILL just the other week and there was not the slightest hint that something unexpected was on the horizon.

There are many issues I would comment here but am finding it hard to know where to start.Perhaps will start at the end and say the AGM will be very interesting and I hope you all will come with written questions.It is at the AGM where I believe the dust will settle. Lets hope it is in Waihi or Morrinsville or Hamilton but not Auckland,where it is toooo hard to get in and out of.
    I love the bit where NTL will concentrate the orr and even ship it out of the country for processing. That was on my mind even before this sudden bolt from the blue [SPP}
    As i have said before further results should be arranged so the politicans are not in a position to make capital out of it. So happy to wait until mid sept or a bit later.
    More later Wife needs help>
    I was also pretty amazed with SPP announcement - last thing I expected given the advice we were fully funded for several years then the revenue would take up the reins. But like you Digger I'm happy to wait with reasonable confidence management know where they need to go to maximise the 'bulk sampling' consent conditions and also better future proof the operation with additional on site concentration and to explore alternative access (at the end of the statement). Matt Hill would not be now losing up to $1million on yesterday's trading without being very confident the strategy will reap big rewards further down the track. It will be a good AGM at the Pullman - hopefully the concierge will be ready for the protesters!