sharetrader
Page 287 of 933 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297337387787 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 9330

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    An SPP or cash issue has the effect of offering a lot of new shares at a fixed price. This fixed price puts both a floor and a ceiling on the SP until after the close of the offering.So for the next few weeks the SP will sit about where it is now. It will then likely move higher when positive info comes to light and especially when the SPP is behind us.
    So I do not expect any significant number to sell below present price.
    And if Bonanza is released and it's a whopper?

Banned

Is there anything we can do, as shareholders, to get Mr Hill and NTL to release the figures?
    My f5 key is worn out and my left index finger a bloody rancid maggot infested stub.

NTL / Announcements
    Quotation Notice - New Talisman Gold Mines Ltd Options

5:06pm, 30 Aug 2017 | OFFER

QUOTATION NOTICE: NZX MAIN BOARD
    NEW TALISMAN GOLD MINES LIMITED OPTIONS - NTLOB

Company: New Talisman Gold Mines Limited (NTL)
    Security Code: NTLOB
    ISIN: NZNTLE0003S1
    Details of Security: Options
    Offer Basis: One Option will be issued for every five share issued under the New Talisman Gold Mines Limited Share Purchase Plan (SPP).
    Exercise Price: 0.055
    Exercise Period: Options can be exercised at any time from the issue date of the options until 7.00pm (NZT) on 30 September 2022
    Conversion Ratio: One new ordinary share for each option
    Ranking on Exercise: Pari passu with ordinary shares
    Share Registrar: Computershare Investor Services Limited (RMLT)
    Settlement Status: NZCDC settlement system
    Option Expiry Date: 7.00pm (NZT) on 30 September 2022
    Issue/Allotment Date: Friday, 29 September 2017
    Effective Quotation Date: Monday, 2 October 2017
    Mark Peterson
    Chief Executive Officer
    NZX Limited

From this I believe I can exercise the conversion of options to ordinary shares at a specified ration if the SP hits 0.055. Can anyone here please tell me how one could exercise this? Is it done in the market?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    And in Fake News for today.....
    The real news is that this weekend the anti-miners are expecting hundreds to show up for a demonstration. The fake news is that they can claim all sorts of things that NTL is doing to the environment, nearly all of which will not stand up to scrutiny.
    Here are a few quick facts which will not be discussed at this demonstration.Firstly NTL uses only about two acres of the national park. A farmer lost his case about 30 years ago when he tried to claim he owned the land below a meter. All land below a meter is owned by the govt including land under national parks. So NTL is doing no more damage to this area than many of the settlers in the surrounding area. That will not be discussed.
    The demonstrators say this area is beautiful and should be maintained.I agree as does all the NTL holders I have dealt with. A lot of the beauty [windows] was created by past miners.
    None of the demonstrators will consider or discuss the damaging effect they will have on the environment and how it compares with NTL.
    Nor will any consideration be given to the fact that the most important thing about NZ is our legal structure for handling disputes. If anti miners can ride rough shod over that and get away with it then we are taking NZ down the path of so many other lawless countries done of which then would want to live in.

Perhaps we need to form a pro mining group to get the other side of the story into the press.
    digger

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    The real news is that this weekend the anti-miners are expecting hundreds to show up for a demonstration. The fake news is that they can claim all sorts of things that NTL is doing to the environment, nearly all of which will not stand up to scrutiny.
    Here are a few quick facts which will not be discussed at this demonstration.Firstly NTL uses only about two acres of the national park. A farmer lost his case about 30 years ago when he tried to claim he owned the land below a meter. All land below a meter is owned by the govt including land under national parks. So NTL is doing no more damage to this area than many of the settlers in the surrounding area. That will not be discussed.
    The demonstrators say this area is beautiful and should be maintained.I agree as does all the NTL holders I have dealt with. A lot of the beauty [windows] was created by past miners.
    None of the demonstrators will consider or discuss the damaging effect they will have on the environment and how it compares with NTL.
    Nor will any consideration be given to the fact that the most important thing about NZ is our legal structure for handling disputes. If anti miners can ride rough shod over that and get away with it then we are taking NZ down the path of so many other lawless countries done of which then would want to live in.

Perhaps we need to form a pro mining group to get the other side of the story into the press.
    That sounds like a great idea, lets call it Prospect Karangahake!
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

I say we go all KJU on them, and launch a missile (or maybe small fireworks) over their protest

Advanced Member

Another thing to consider is that the country probably needs about another 20 NTL's to pay for some of the election promises being made. Greenies seem to think we can just lie our way to prosperity.
    digger

Waiting waiting...

Everyone is waiting

To hear about Bonanza and total summary of gold reserves

They must have gone out to get a bigger calculator

Banned

Now this is what you call a slow trading day.

ecent Trades
    Price Volume Time Cond
    2.3 35,432 12:09
    2.3 14,568 12:09
    2.3 76,302 11:51
    2.3 124,568 11:51

When are the beatniks holding their rally?

Labour looking more likely to get into power? Could be game over for NTL if so. Or at least a very long set back.

Thoughts?