sharetrader
Page 289 of 929 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299339389789 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 9281

pity they didn't put a trading halt on when they announced the SPP.I got caught buying some options at .01,still made up for with some more at .004 and .005 so can't complain.

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    pity they didn't put a trading halt on when they announced the SPP.I got caught buying some options at .01,still made up for with some more at .004 and .005 so can't complain.
    I don't see how a halt would've helped, the news is the news.

Advanced Member

We had two kids then a long 11 year gap and then had another daughter. This youngest daughter went to Morrinsville school with J.Arden,. Am here trying to show how young she is for this level of responsibility,not how old I am.
    Hard to say how Labour will turn out.There might well decide they need the money and if so just say well national did that [set up NTL] and there is nothing we can do.
    I had hoped the next results would be a little later to not draw attention to ourselves.
    digger

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Waiting waiting...

Everyone is waiting

To hear about Bonanza and total summary of gold reserves

They must have gone out to get a bigger calculator
    BABOOOOM !!!!!!!!!!

Key words from the release are:

significant resource update

materially increase NTL's overall resources

Buy now's already at 2.7

I guess I will have to cancel my last buy now that I had hanging around at 2.2

Still I got a lot of shares at 2.3 so I am happy

Outside thinking.

All going to plan. Got my SPP docs in the mail today. Now ready and waiting the release next week. Exciting times for holders.

Banned

Same here got the docs in the letter box. Raining hard here in Chch the paperworks all wet, leafed through the cheap looking a3 stapled together by hills secretary document briefly. Good to have a hard copy sitting on my desk and looking forward to next week.

At this point earmarking $15k to be ready and available if needed. Fingers crossed, this could be a valuable document.

And impressed they offered the same amount to all shareholders, not on a quota basis.

Silly question time - on ANZ Securities, the current BUY is 3c but the current SELL is 2.4 is this because there is a halt? What happens in a situation like this when the halt lifts?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clints View Post
    Silly question time - on ANZ Securities, the current BUY is 3c but the current SELL is 2.4 is this because there is a halt? What happens in a situation like this when the halt lifts?
    Hi Clints , it is just like in the morning for the open and the close every evening . There is a "levelling that happens . Basically it will trade where the most volume can be traded . So say the buy @ 3c is for 4 mio shares , and the sales at 2.4, 2.5,2.6,2.7,2.8,2.9 & 3 add up to 2.8 mio shares the opening would be 3 cents and the market would be left 3/3.1 1.2 mio on the bid . Hope this makes sense , but if you have time maybe watch the open for some of the more liquid stocks ( in the depth option ) .
    Cheers

S/L

Long time reader short time holder.

Question: I am a small time holder of Ntl ( 1 month) so I will no doubt be getting the spp in the mail soon. I don't have $15000 sitting around so if I sell ALL my current shares for a price over 2.2c CAN I STILL BUY BACK IN THE S&P AT 2.2 EVEN THOUGH OF SOLD OUT EVERY LAST SHARE. ??

Thank you for your guidance.