sharetrader
Page 290 of 934 FirstFirst ... 190240280286287288289290291292293294300340390790 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 9331

Hey N8 - If you were a holder as of 25th August (even if you sold on 26th) then from my understanding you are eligible for the SPP - guys please correct of I am wrong as I have had a few beers.

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Number8 View Post
    Long time reader short time holder.

Question: I am a small time holder of Ntl ( 1 month) so I will no doubt be getting the spp in the mail soon. I don't have $15000 sitting around so if I sell ALL my current shares for a price over 2.2c CAN I STILL BUY BACK IN THE S&P AT 2.2 EVEN THOUGH OF SOLD OUT EVERY LAST SHARE. ??

Thank you for your guidance.
    Yip, record date was 25th August or something so if you held then your able to buy in SPP regardless of whether you still hold

Traditionally there will be scaling so applying for $15000 might only get you $5000 worth...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clints View Post
    Hey N8 - If you were a holder as of 25th August (even if you sold on 26th) then from my understanding you are eligible for the SPP - guys please correct of I am wrong as I have had a few beers.
    That is correct
    digger

Some new buy orders at 3c already, so I can only see it going higher, depending on how good the news is.

I expect to be activating my 5.5c options by the end of the year according to what I have heard.

Banned

Another question from the short bus riders

If you sell all your shares and have no intention of getting the spp, but the price of the shares are 3c on Tuesday, can you sell your spp rights on?

Advanced Member

[QUOTE=Fatboy

And impressed they offered the same amount to all shareholders, not on a quota basis.[/QUOTE]

That the new shares were not offered on a pro rata basis can at the first instance be seen as unfair,but it is cunning at the same time.One of the anti miners complaints is that NTL is held by just a few big holder so benifits few. This SPP is a big bonus to small holders and it is correspondlly a big bonus to NTL to have more shareholders that has skin on the table and a care for the outcome.
    digger

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post

If you sell all your shares and have no intention of getting the spp, but the price of the shares are 3c on Tuesday, can you sell your spp rights on?
    sorry fatboy thats a no to that.After the shares are re-quoted on tuesday,I have a funny feeling you will be getting the chq book out for the full $15K

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post

No they are not renounceable. Far better to take them up and stage them[sell at first opportunity]
    digger

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    That the new shares were not offered on a pro rata basis can at the first instance be seen as unfair,but it is cunning at the same time.One of the anti miners complaints is that NTL is held by just a few big holder so benifits few. This SPP is a big bonus to small holders and it is correspondlly a big bonus to NTL to have more shareholders that has skin on the table and a care for the outcome.
    So is there definitely no scaling?

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by t.rexjr View Post
    So is there definitely no scaling?
    No scaling as I understand it - happy to be corrected.