sharetrader
Page 293 of 929 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393793 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 9281
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Clints View Post
    NK tests a nuke with the possibility of a thermonuclear hydrogen bomb. Gold will go through the roof this week. Shame is new found wealth may be short lived.
    Ha underground testing KJU should just come over to Mt Karangahake and test blast the gold out. 2 birds with 1 stone.

Its going to be a fun week this.

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    That the new shares were not offered on a pro rata basis can at the first instance be seen as unfair,but it is cunning at the same time.One of the anti miners complaints is that NTL is held by just a few big holder so benifits few. This SPP is a big bonus to small holders and it is correspondlly a big bonus to NTL to have more shareholders that has skin on the table and a care for the outcome.
    If the offer is only open to current holders, how does it increase, to have more shareholders ? Or am i mistaken ... The number of holders will be the same. Right ? I see it like a dividend , giving a good offer to those who have stuck with the mine, even though the price will rise this week hopefully ....... Happy i sold a few at 2.7 to buy back the offer at 2.2

https://www.nbr.co.nz/article/gold-f...Heads%252520Up

here are your answers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry its paid only content on NBR, so I cant distribute.

but the interview of Matt Hill

Basically said they needed to raise more capital when they realised how much gold was down their.

They quote this forum as well.

Gold fever subsides slightly on rights issue reveal

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post

They quote this forum as well.
    Lots of posters on here quoted..... seems kind of odd for random posts from a forum to be on a NBR article

Grrrrr, meetings all day today, Im really hoping the announcement comes out after close tonight, preferably before dinner though - will then know whether Im on the chuck steak, or the eye fillet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    We have breached the 10mill wall and plundering the city. Onwards to throne room, made of gold.
    Congrats Fatty you made the NBR Article with this lovely quote that reflects this weeks announcement !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Grrrrr, meetings all day today, Im really hoping the announcement comes out after close tonight, preferably before dinner though - will then know whether Im on the chuck steak, or the eye fillet.
    If the NBR's quote from Hill "they needed to raise more capital when they realised how much gold was down there" is anywhere near the mark then I would think it will be crayfish served by your own private butler.

Okay since the NBR Interview and Article are paid subscription only, I will give you guys a summary.
    Comments are from what Calida Smylie said in the interview, what she wrote in the article.
    And what Mat Hill said in the interview and also what he has said previously, so as all media does these are quoted a tad haphazardly, but here we go.

She did an interview 1 year ago and since their have been a lot of developments at the mine, and they have ramped up operations since then she thought it would be time to do another update.
    AND, a few shareholders had contacted her recently (probably some of the posters on here I would think) wanting to know answers on why they had asked for more money through the SPP when just 1 month ago they had said they were fully funded.

She asked that question to Mat Hill who said:

My paraphrasing here:
    "Since getting NEW INFORMATION they have upgraded the resources at the mine and want to raise more cash to speed up the process and take mining to higher levels".
    They want to extract maximum allowed from Dubbo - that seems to be where the money is.
    Their is more gold at higher grades that what they thought.

The reporter asked why have the capital raise first and then release the report.
    And whether it will be out before the rights issue closed on Sep 22 (she obviously interviewed him a few days ago, bit slow on the reporting and publishing aye).

Matt said:
    "14 working says, it is with the technical gentlemen and the technical delivery of resources is not an exact specific science"
    "I assume it would be out in the market place as required by disclosure as soon as its complete".

25/8 family stake reshake from company interests to personal interests was this mere coincidence ?

Mr Hill says "Coincidentally my father restructured the family trusts pending redomicile and I was not involved in the restructuring, there has been no change in the ultimate hill family holding"

I also saw a comment that said: "resource consent to mine will be triggered latter this year"
    Not sure if this was old news or not.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Congrats Fatty you made the NBR Article with this lovely quote that reflects this weeks announcement !!!
    Serious!! Ah please can you screen print that snippit and send to me, or just post the sentence prior and after that?
    I've never been in the paper.
    I'm open to interviews. Payment scale is fine. I demand my 15 mins of fame!!

Oh can I go to the library and read this hard copy or is the paid for stuff only online? Don't know how it works.

Isn't the anticipation for this just great eh? Its like waiting for the best Chrissy present(mine was a video game system in the 80's)
    Last edited by Fatboyj; 04-09-2017 at 11:18 AM.