sharetrader
Page 294 of 934 FirstFirst ... 194244284290291292293294295296297298304344394794 ... LastLast
Results 2,931 to 2,940 of 9333

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    Serious!! Ah please can you screen print that snippit and send to me, or just post the sentence prior and after that?
    I've never been in the paper.
    I'm open to interviews. Payment scale is fine. I demand my 15 mins of fame!!

Oh can I go to the library and read this hard copy or is the paid for stuff only online? Don't know how it works.

Isn't the anticipation for this just great eh? Its like waiting for the best Chrissy present(mine was a video game system in the 80's)
    Fatman you can get a free 30day trial subscription here https://www.nbr.co.nz/subscribe/207256

Then with the profits from the SPP you can upgrade to your free trial

disc i do not work for NBR!

Banned

Thanks for the PM. And thanks for the subs will give it a go now that im in the business world again.

Advanced Member

Bullish Just to your post 2897.
    My point about very shareholder being able to have the same access to shares at 2.2 cents regardless of the size of there initial holding up to 15000 dollars is very favorable to the small holders. A pro rata cash issue if taken up in total leaves the % holding in the company the same as before the cash issue. This SPP will increase the % holding of smaller holders.
    Why that is cunning is that NTL needs more holders with skin on the table. If say they had only 5 thousand before the SPP and then have 20 thousand afterwards, they will be a lot more vocal about the outcome of the success of the mine. That was my point.
    digger

Advanced Member

[QUOTE=Yoda;681957]If the offer is only open to current holders, how does it increase, to have more shareholders ? Or am i mistaken ... /QUOTE]

it dosen't increase the number of holders,but it does increase the number with significant holding that will care about the company.
    digger

So when will the trading halt be lifted?? ......... See the last one was lifted at 9.40am ...... They say "no later than market opening on Tuesday 5th September" so I'm guessing tomorrow morning.

Quote Originally Posted by gmatt View Post
    So when will the trading halt be lifted?? ......... See the last one was lifted at 9.40am ...... They say "no later than market opening on Tuesday 5th September" so I'm guessing tomorrow morning.
    Hey - my guess is the report will be released about 10:45am with the halt lifted around 11:00am.

on another note - why am I seeing the match price change on ANZ securities (gone from 2.3 to 2.6) is the going to be the opening price when the halt is lifted? I understand the price can be set for the lifting of the halt.
    Last edited by Clints; 04-09-2017 at 02:57 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by gmatt View Post
    That refers to the ASX which is midday our time. The update could be any time between now and then. The trading halt doesn't have to be immediate after that.
    I was surprised that last time the halt lifted while the ASX was closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Clints View Post
    Hey - my guess is the report will be released about 10:45am with the halt lifted around 11:00am.

on another note - why am I seeing the match price change on ANZ securities (gone from 2.3 to 2.6) is the going to be the opening price when the halt is lifted? I understand the price can be set for the lifting of the halt.
    The update was released at 9.26am ...... 14 mins before trading halt lifted at 9.40am ...... so guess the timelines will be pretty much the same ....... your guess could be close but fairly certain it won't happen today ...... I'm picking before the NZX opens ...... times as above .... report 9.26, halt 9.40
    Last edited by gmatt; 04-09-2017 at 03:06 PM.

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Clints View Post
    There is very little point in watching the queues during a trading halt. The Bid/Ask queues are cleared out after the Trading Halt is lifted (notice given to the exchange) and prior to the resumption of trading, usually about 10 minutes to rebuild the queues, so what you see in the queues at the moment is wiped out and are no indication of buy/sell pressure, it's a clean slate after the TH and the market decides afresh what the new NTL SP will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    There is very little point in watching the queues during a trading halt. The Bid/Ask queues are cleared out after the Trading Halt is lifted (notice given to the exchange) and prior to the resumption of trading, usually about 10 minutes to rebuild the queues, so what you see in the queues at the moment is wiped out and are no indication of buy/sell pressure, it's a clean slate after the TH and the market decides afresh what the new NTL SP will be.
    Thanks for that explanation - so if I have a sell at a certain price pre the halt does that mean that after the halt is lifted my order is gone?

Thanks