sharetrader
Page 298 of 933 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348398798 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,980 of 9326
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Clints View Post
    What an anti-climax
    Look beyond the next 5 minutes and digest what is in the announcement. NTL just added 58 million to it's bottom line, with the distinct possibility of hundreds of millions more.

Will be interesting to see how ASX trades the next couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Look beyond the next 5 minutes and digest what is in the announcement. NTL just added 58 million to it's bottom line, with the distinct possibility of hundreds of millions more.

Will be interesting to see how ASX trades the next couple of days.
    Understand - was just hoping for some real excitement for the 1st hour or so

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    So what is to stop you from going back in. With each shareholder being able to buy $15000 worth until 22nd of this month that will in the short run put a damper on the price rise. The true value of the shares will not be realised until not only the 22nd but until the staging is finished . So for the next few weeks is a good time to top up.
    You hit the nail on the head digger. Remember it is NTL shareholders keeping the sp down, which is understandable.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    While we are waiting I thought I might throw out some thoughts on expectation levels with regards the extra (if any ) ounces announced. (ignoring silver)

Less than 50,000............Disappointing. Even though 50,000 would be a approx 15% increase it would be below what I would hope for. Would expect the SP to settle in the 3-4 cent range.

50,000 - 100,000........Good, probably realistic and should drive SP to around 5-6 cents

100,000+ ............Stellar. Won't hazard a guess where the SP could go

Thoughts anyone?
    I posted this on the 25/8/17. Big difference is of course we have had the SPP in between which will probably hold the price down until it closes this month.

Some probably selling a bit higher today to buy back at 22 before the closing date if they don't have extra cash. That will keep the price down a little bit maybe

Banned

Good point. Not everyone is cashed up to get this and raising 15k before the 22nd has to be a priority. My TradeMe listings are getting longer.

You can sell gold on trademe, but not NTL ;-)
    Last edited by Landyman; 05-09-2017 at 11:16 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Some probably selling a bit higher today to buy back at 22 before the closing date if they don't have extra cash. That will keep the price down a little bit maybe
    Ok so lets be realhere.

These guys have gone from 204k ounces at a 0gt cutoff to nearly double that at3gt other than woodstock which was 2,5gt cutoff (higher cutoff than most minesaverage grades!!!)

This is the bonanza area, expected good grades but alos expected the old timerswould have mined it.

Lets all hope it lives up to its name!!!

Wow what a few years for those newbies (and digger and I can see you al as wevebeen around since el zorro days)

• 2012 marked the start of new management and board changeover and a cannacordunderwriting for 1.5m if I recall
    • Issued an attaching option much like SPP (although such was a rights issue)
    • Brought on engineer and new CEO
    • Delivered a PFS early in 2013 where SP shot from .7 or 1 to 3.5 cents andoptions to 2cents (ahh the love of time value)
    • Completed maiden reserve first time since mining began in late 1890's reviewedby Hatch goba for 28000 ounces
    • Resource consent - 2014
    • Authority to enter and operate - 2014
    • Health and safety lodgement 2014
    • First touch with Chinese lanfam who signed an agreement to fund 20m but typicalof chinese at the time sign and not pay
    • Decided to go it alone
    • Raise further then Jundical review by vexatious litigation by PK FORMED A YEARAFTER RESOURCE CONSENT
    • Judicial review withdrawn after Antis accepted effects no more than minor
    • TMP granted
    • Ore removed and processed at waihi for first gold produced since 1992 averaging1.5+ OUNCES per tonne (ant this was firggin waste on surface
    • TMP MIA
    • Newcrest Deal signed
    • Rahu EOL applied
    • Rahu Rejected
    • Newcest applied for Rahu under HOA with NTL
    • Newcrest granted Rahu
    • 2015 Yang Xia signed and subsequently welched on his 2M binding deal
    • Next started with Amer red carpet into China
    • TMP approved in principle
    • NTL acquires majority of deeps data for cash and shares
    • 2016 - Wow what a year
    • MOU with Amer signed
    • JVA with Newcrest signed
    • Highest Cap raising in NZ in 3 yeas by a junior at 6M. Daye before offer share2,2 cents offer at .05 (what an offer for us all hey Diggs?)
    • Company angles some sort of prospecting certificate essentially from what I cantell getting them on site
    • April 2017 - DOC grants access and authority to operate
    • DOC locks site
    • Deeps starts releasing doubling grades and resources
    • Company gets on site and completes in 3 days surface works
    • PK whines and restores website
    • Company starts releasing deeps further.
    • Dubbo Doubles resources
    • Best performer on NZX for 3 years and top 10 performer on ASX!!!
    • Woodstock nearly doubles grades
    • SPP to fund accelerated expansion
    • Bonanza delivers highest grades of gold ive seen in a maiden resource in a long long time

Well done Jonu and those holders who have been around a while- Jonu I recallyour first posting in here!!! pity that NBR who has an issue withthis company didn't quote you and digger mate.

Yet then we find the smarmy NBR......

SO for all of you who cant understand whether NBR may have a rabbits favourite food inthe wrong place here are her past performances

New Talisman Starts life with 9.2M in funds - 30 May2012- just shows how the naive work - 9.2M in equity isnt funds and a namechange isn't a new Company....financial journalism for dummys

New Talisman Rights Issue underwriter picks up just under half stockafter rights issue shortfall - Again another hatchet Job whocares who picked up what company gained 1,5m fully underwritten by cannacord

New Talisman Annual Loss widens
    _ this was the NBRhatchet job when they stated that as measured by losses (as they don'tunderstand minerals companies) This article stated 10th worst performing stockin 12 months while in same period shares went from 1 cent to 3.5 Cents ....HMMMwhat are they smoking and measuring such by????

Shares in New Talisman Tumble on rights issue
    - Asthese guys have no idea about capital markets it just embarrassing they stillhaven't worked out what we all know when a rights issue price is flagged we allsell to give company money and take our profits from previous raisetraditionally less than the previous raise with this company !!!

Coromandel Gold Miner Raises 4.69 0n right issue -Actually was 6M I thought but maths isn't their strongest suit when painting apicture.

Mining Minnow New Talisman Promises Gold is coming soon - Another backhandedangle

Next although the article appears to have changed from what I read initially Journo tried her luck again to smash a great return under headline

New Talisman Share price Soars 300% in 2 months - thenstarts off if I recall penny dreadful ....backhanded compliments throughout and vindictive slants which appear to have changed now ---at that stage market cap 50M!!!

Then we find Friday article where it was published in Newspaper so clipping isfind to post see attached where she made some of us here famous while tryinganother Dig at Co but made themselves look very petty and vindictive, all in all though No matter how hard they try the gold and activity speaks for itself!!!

Attachment 9135Attachment 9134

ha, seems they have forgotten to take Aussies of Halt - I know they have staggered starts over there, but cant see the notice to release the gate either

pretty lacklustre in aus as well just up .001.I would say NTL must be worried about the SPP at these levels