sharetrader
Page 300 of 935 FirstFirst ... 200250290296297298299300301302303304310350400800 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 9345

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Yeah I agree all a bit boring but then again the sales are probably share holders freeing up capital to invest in the SPP. This is a win win tactic . Free up 15 k and if the share goes beneath the SPP price then buy on market . If the share trades above SPP then subscribe to the SPP.
    I think shareholders need to take a longer view of this company. I am sure the old guys didn't get all the gold out in the 1920s. Hopefully NTL will raise a good bit of dosh to accelerate production and prospecting but if they don't the original fully funded plan should work quite well. This has already been a good investment for me at an average buy in of 0.55 . I am a very happy cat.
    Unfortunately the SSP and election have put a huge damper on NTL, despite the increasing POG and it will probably stay that way until the 25th September. I'm in the construction industry and many projects are also in limbo. Much nervousness out there now with the uncertainty a possible Labour/Green government will bring to NZ.

Advanced Member

You can buy some today now they are at .022. Don't worry about SPP.

Quote Originally Posted by see weed View Post
    You can buy some today now they are at .022. Don't worry about SPP.
    Don't forget there are options attached as well

Banned

I can see this languishing until the 22nd now, staying on 2.2 that's fine at least know what to expect.

Just on the SPP, why didn't they ask say 3c a share and offered 10k's worth to everyone? The sp now would be sitting on 3c and there would be less shares in circulation.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    I can see this languishing until the 22nd now, staying on 2.2 that's fine at least know what to expect.

Just on the SPP, why didn't they ask say 3c a share and offered 10k's worth to everyone? The sp now would be sitting on 3c and there would be less shares in circulation.
    All these good reports NTL have put out are not in the media, so no new blood coming in to push sp up.

All these good reports NTL have put out are not in the media, so no new blood coming in to push sp up.
    Is there any particular reason as to why this would be the case?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clints View Post
    Is there any particular reason as to why this would be the case?
    Maybe waiting for AGM to make media release or waiting election outcome or after SPP,who knows?

Advanced Member

We do not want in the media until after the silly season is over.[Election 23sept]
    digger

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    We do not want in the media until after the silly season is over.[Election 23sept]
    Maybe Labour should be called out on this. Be asked directly what their intentions are regarding a law abiding, consented miner.

One of Labour's problems is that DOC is part of the consenting process. If the govt interferes and put NTL out of business they would have to compensate NTL for the JORC that NTL have rights to. Also Labour would spook the entire investment community, here, and internationally. They can't afford to be seen doing it. Just don't tell the Greens!

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    I think once those who are selling to finance their SPP buys and any traders have done their thing we'll see the SP heading back to 3c ...... maybe late this week/early next week.

Meantime here's an interesting article .......

http://www.ohinemuri.org.nz/journals...ne-karangahake
    Last edited by gmatt; 06-09-2017 at 03:53 PM.