sharetrader
Page 301 of 935 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401801 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 9348

good post gmatt thanks.

So you reckon matt hill is sleeping nights,you have to remember at the current SP the current NTLOA options are not worth the paper they are written on

It's got to be concerning that the share price is down at 2.2 and 2 on the ASX,.which is even below the SPP. I don't buy into the theory that people are selling at these levels to fund buying more shares at the same or even higher price. Regardless of the options attached to the SPP. I think more likely people taking profit. Don't forget that many bought into this at 0.5 of a cent just over a year ago.
    If this doesn't recover at least to 2.4 and 2.2 in Aussie then the capital raise will fall flat.
    Although I don't necessarily think a labour government will affect ntl, it's definitely an uncertainty and not helping.

A very ugly close on the ASX, down to 1.7 with plenty of people wanting out.
    I don't think it'll be an easy recovery back above the SPP price unless there is good news in the pipeline... I think the share price got ahead of itself and had priced in a bonanza JORC update which disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by Flugenbear View Post
    A very ugly close on the ASX, down to 1.7 with plenty of people wanting out.
    I don't think it'll be an easy recovery back above the SPP price unless there is good news in the pipeline... I think the share price got ahead of itself and had priced in a bonanza JORC update which disappointed.
    It makes you wonder what some people were expecting from bonanza!

Hopefully tumbles a little more in the next few days. 1.5c on the asx seems like a very nice place to buy back in.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

NTL's ASX performance today is a classic example of everyone talking a good game when everything looks good, but secretly they have all been eyeing the door. After all Bonzana was the major announcement they had been waiting for and nothing else expected till November, so its not surprising many will prefer to take the money now than wait in limbo.

Management has played their cards terribly. When you call for a capital raising especially one that takes shareholders by surprises unless you deliver an incredible reason after then they've actually increased the risk of the investment by that surprise. For a stock that had a good amount of certainty regarding its path it has turned a bit south and as I said in a past post if you don't have certain then it'd still be alright if they had the cash. Though with the share price in the ASX down and a very good chance it'll scare shareholders on the NZX to sell, the share price could be lower than SPP offer price which would be a low chance to raise a good amount of capital.

I think the announcement of Maria quantity is actually the least interesting part of the announcement.
    Ntl have got their thinking caps on and sorted out a way to get a larger quantity of ore out at a higher grade level, saving a whole lot in many areas including multiple environmental facets. They gave gauged the negative sentiment well and are looking to achieve the lowest footprint possible. Money is required, it will pay itself off well as the assayed concentrated ore can be easily sold off or refined by others as it is of a great grade. Happy to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by cammo View Post
    I think the announcement of Maria quantity is actually the least interesting part of the announcement.
    Ntl have got their thinking caps on and sorted out a way to get a larger quantity of ore out at a higher grade level, saving a whole lot in many areas including multiple environmental facets. They gave gauged the negative sentiment well and are looking to achieve the lowest footprint possible. Money is required, it will pay itself off well as the assayed concentrated ore can be easily sold off or refined by others as it is of a great grade. Happy to wait.
    I tend to agree - the issues I can see are as follows;

AGM on 20th
    SPP Offer ends 22nd
    Election 23rd - this is where investor nervousness will be, I don't think that anything will change with a labour Govt but it still spooks people.

What are they going to do to get the SP at or above the SPP offer of 2.2c before 22nd. If they don't then this falls flat an is another potential shock for the SP

Happy for anyone to poke holes in this theory.

*** Opening sell today at 2c.
    Last edited by Clints; 07-09-2017 at 09:23 AM.

Things looking a little silly now on the sellers side on NZX, not a buyer in sight ...
    oh here come one or 2....
    ASX has good strength at .015 , so wonder what that will look like in 2 hrs time
    Last edited by Yoda; 07-09-2017 at 09:59 AM.

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

1.8 cents now. Doesn't look like it will be a pleasant day. Big wall mounting at 2 cents.

Only the brave buying now. If it stays at these levels (which seems likely) the SPP will fail and the SP will suffer further as a result. It also seems unlikely they have another killer announcement up their sleeves between now and then. I'm not down-ramping, I believe in the stock but short term this thing is looking pretty ropey.