sharetrader
Page 308 of 934 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358408808 ... LastLast
Results 3,071 to 3,080 of 9333

I dont think anyone connected with an anti-mining lobbyist group is allowed to attend the agm.

Banned

Question 3. Can the SPP be extended?

2019 NZ Stock Picking Winner silverblizzard888's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cammo View Post
    Question 2: does ntl plan to sell any of the remaining share offer to newmont, oceana, Amer or any other party.
    Normally that only happens when the company has stated how much it plans to raise and usually when they don't quite achieve that, they tend to raise the shortfall from someone else. Here they haven't stated how much they need, so any issue of shares would likely different capital raising from the current one rather than from a shortfall of this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    Question 3. Can the SPP be extended?
    Yes management have the power to extend the SPP if they feel it is necessary, given circumstances we would likely see an extension as very little amount of people would likely take up much or any of the current SPP given they can buy cheaper on market. Also a extension would bring it closer to option expiry date and you know how the are 'encouraging' shareholders to exercise those options it'd be quite suitable.

SP is back to .18 in aus up.02 today could be the start of a bounce.It should settle at .021/.022

I'd agree...the SPP at 2.2c took the market out of the game when the SP was hovering near the 3c figure. Goodbye buyers. Hello sellers.

An SP of 1.7 invites the market back in again. Welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    SP is back to .18 in aus up.02 today could be the start of a bounce.It should settle at .021/.022
    Yes I am still very happy, I bought my first lot at 1.8c and then leapt in at 2.5c and even a few at 2.7c - ooohh happy time.
    But I also got $15,000 at 1.8c yesterday, while I put my 2.2c options papers in the bin - very happy to do that.
    Management might be good at mining but they are useless at the share market and they have said so in releases before.
    They have absolutely murdered the SPP and investor faith in this product.

But, they obviously believe 2.2c was a bonus price for existing holders, and they also indicated future value at 5.5c.
    And they are intending to do a lot with these mines and wish to ramp up operations, they would not have looked for more funds if they didn't think so.

My holding are up to about 70k and will have a little green arrow when it hits 2c again.
    I am happy to be sitting their.

After election is complete and AGM is over, all the uncertainly will be removed.
    Then we have better results and news and gold coming out latter this year, and they will find a way to find money to ramp up extraction.

I am very happy SP went back down to 1.8c for me to get another $15,000 of shares.
    I am in no rush to sell, this is better than Kiwisaver and more fun.

Guru

Back to .02 atm so will people partake in the SPP now ?

Guru

In other news today, gold just went through $1350 USD an ounce. Keep doing the maths folks.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Back to .02 atm so will people partake in the SPP now ?
    simple answer is no.Most people see this as a speculative stock,which is fine if you are not matt Hill.He is desperate to increase the shareholders base,to help with funding.
    I for one came in at .005/6 so am more than happy to hold long term,and participate in a sensible SPP if it helps the company.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    In other news today, gold just went through $1350 USD an ounce. Keep doing the maths folks.
    Those of you gold investors who have not visited KITCO .COM I suggest you do so.
    Many good articles about what is happening with gold. In short it is going higher. Both the Chinese YUAN and the Russian Ruble are backed by GOLD. Western countries are not and I believe that is a change coming. Worth a read and some thinking
    Cheers all
    digger