sharetrader
Page 311 of 934 FirstFirst ... 211261301307308309310311312313314315321361411811 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 9331

I'd moved funds to have my $15000 to take up spp then sp crashed bought some at 1.8 then freed up another 10k might struggle for the other 5 but trying then thought might as well put a 10k buying at 1.8 this morning not expecting it to be hit especially after what I consider a great overview report. Glad it did though

Quote Originally Posted by gmatt View Post
    What I've been waiting for ......

https://nzx.com/files/attachments/265584.pdf
    where has it been for the last six days ?
    I love that graph of various projects gold grades!
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gmatt View Post
    What I've been waiting for ......

https://nzx.com/files/attachments/265584.pdf
    Nothing new is the issue. Traders have fled, hype has imploded. Long term players are already in. New comers cautious. Amount of shares on issue after SPP unknown. Competence doubted.

Long term it'll likely come right. Plenty of good mining stocks out there...

All true t.rexjr. But I feel there's no such thing as a solid gold explorer/miner stock anywhere in the world, IMHO! Talisman is allowed 20,000 m3 20 gm/tonne gold equivalent of rock per year for 2 years. Only 40,000 tonnes per year ( not the 100,000 tonnes management say), I believe. But still probably 20 000 oz gold equiv per year for 2 years. $24m profit on a $ 40m cap company with 300,000 proven gold oz equivalent above water looks fine to me. It's worth a multiple of 2 cents right now I believe unless we get sold out to Newmont by management. I think that unlikely, more money for current big shareholders in pushing on than in them selling, but who knows. November options are my pick right now, dust will settle a bit by then

Banned

Hey mbro welcome and thanks for sharing your info. Where have you got your figures from?

Gold assay at 20 gms /tonne, about 2/3 an ounce/ tonne. Google says crushed rock under two tonnes/cubic metre. Company says nett margin at nz $1800 oz equiv is $600 an ounce which seems conservative - lower profit than similar small US and Canadian miners I own in. Plenty of upside. No need to count blue sky like underwater gold or probable bigger world gold price soon for the numbers to be a good gamble, in my humble opinion. I have however been known to be wrong lol. Remember they have got 140 gms/tonne out of ore dump samples!

People are saying a Newmont take over,

Wouldn't it be a Newcrest take over.?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Horseshoe View Post
    People are saying a Newmont take over,

Wouldn't it be a Newcrest take over.?
    I think I fell into that trap, confusing the 2 because of similar names.

Guru

Newshub poll from last night has National able to govern alone. Maybe the jitters over the Greens might dissipate somewhat and the SPP gets a boost after all?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Newshub poll from last night has National able to govern alone. Maybe the jitters over the Greens might dissipate somewhat and the SPP gets a boost after all?
    That is not the point. From what we shareholder now are informed the SPP should have been left until after the election and when the dust has settled. A lot of our money is put into making these documents and sending to each shareholder so why do it an uncertain time.
    I call on the management to withdraw the SPP and if still of interest move it until the new year when the bulk sampling is underway.This of coarse is conditional on the very real fact that the management may know something that we shareholders have for one reason or other not been told.
    digger