sharetrader
Page 312 of 929 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362412812 ... LastLast
Results 3,111 to 3,120 of 9281
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    That is not the point. From what we shareholder now are informed the SPP should have been left until after the election and when the dust has settled. A lot of our money is put into making these documents and sending to each shareholder so why do it an uncertain time.
    I call on the management to withdraw the SPP and if still of interest move it until the new year when the bulk sampling is underway.This of coarse is conditional on the very real fact that the management may know something that we shareholders have for one reason or other not been told.
    I'm not happy with the timing either Digger. As you say, maybe there is something in the background we are unaware of. I can't see them withdrawing it. Hardly fair on those who have sold to participate

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Newshub poll from last night has National able to govern alone. Maybe the jitters over the Greens might dissipate somewhat and the SPP gets a boost after all?
    Lots of uncertainty at election time; this one more so.
    Latest more accurate poll of polls has
    National 41.3%
    Labour 40.5%
    Greens 5.5%
    Centrebet odds labour $1.85
    National $1.90. too close to call for them and whether the greens get 5% atm.

Guru

Trouble with the "Poll of Polls" is the timelag. All Jacinda's free ride with the media is still built in. Now even the media commentators are starting to ask harder questions on detail. I gather on RNZ this morning she said she would not rule out more coal mines or sea bed mining. Certainly would appear little old NTL isn't featuring large on her radar...and neither is sympathy for her supposed coalition partner the Greens. Reality of what it means to govern is hitting home.

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    That is not the point. From what we shareholder now are informed the SPP should have been left until after the election and when the dust has settled. A lot of our money is put into making these documents and sending to each shareholder so why do it an uncertain time.
    I call on the management to withdraw the SPP and if still of interest move it until the new year when the bulk sampling is underway.This of coarse is conditional on the very real fact that the management may know something that we shareholders have for one reason or other not been told.
    I agree 100% with you.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Trouble with the "Poll of Polls" is the timelag. All Jacinda's free ride with the media is still built in. Now even the media commentators are starting to ask harder questions on detail. I gather on RNZ this morning she said she would not rule out more coal mines or sea bed mining. Certainly would appear little old NTL isn't featuring large on her radar...and neither is sympathy for her supposed coalition partner the Greens. Reality of what it means to govern is hitting home.
    Election 17 political polls: How do we interpret them?

Cant see NTL being on anyones radar if their very small environmental footprint stays the same.

The tide needed to turn before the election and I think she timed her run about 10 days too soon.

Its like waking up the next day with a hotty you picked up while drunk at a nightclub and you realise its not just the same with the full power of daylight revealing all

Its all downhill from here I cant see anyone being fooled twice unless beer goggles are on

Banned

Too true, this is a marathon not a sprint.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    The tide needed to turn before the election and I think she timed her run about 10 days too soon.

Its like waking up the next day with a hotty you picked up while drunk at a nightclub and you realise its not just the same with the full power of daylight revealing all

Its all downhill from here I cant see anyone being fooled twice unless beer goggles are on
    Correct we know that the only hole joyce and bill are falling into was of their own creation.

Unfortunately labour said taxity tax tax. Doesn't go down well in all areas

Banned

More bad press via the local beatniks. http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/PO170...ggie-barry.htm