sharetrader
Page 313 of 935 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413813 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 9348
    IMO

Quote Originally Posted by cammo View Post
    Unfortunately labour said taxity tax tax. Doesn't go down well in all areas
    National have raised taxes 15 times in the last 3 terms.Anyway off topic now, enough from me for now.

Hi all, I recently pointed out that the historical record of the Talisman Mine says in early 1900’s the mine continually flooded below Level 12 (river/sea level) at a rate of "25,000 to 30,000 gallons per hour".

That historical record is here (scroll down to the DRAINAGE section):
    http://www.ohinemuri.org.nz/journals...ne-karangahake

A quick calculation puts water ingress at about an Olympic swimming pool per day. It has to discharge somewhere when pumped out, and I’ve seen no mention that NTL has an appropriate Resource Consent or Discharge Permit.

However it is of great concern that NTL is ANNOUNCING INFERRED RESERVES in those potentially flooded (or flood-prone) areas WITH NO DISCLOSURE TO SHAREHOLDERS OF POSSIBLE FLOODING.

In the recent DUBBO Resource Module release, widely publicised for doubling reserves to 8,500kg of high quality gold, maybe half of those reserves are BELOW LEVEL 12. So they’re BELOW WATER LEVEL and may NEVER BE ABLE TO BE MINED.

Ditto for the recent WOODSTOCK release. Again a large amount of those resources are BELOW LEVEL 12.

Even if the water was pumped out, imagine the state of the lower levels that have been flooded for 100 years. All the stopes will be rotted away, who knows what collapses have occurred, and the Health & Safety issues boggle imagination.

The two forum posts below show the Resource profiles from the DUBBO and WOODSTOCK releases alongside NTL’s own map of the mine from the NTL website here:

http://www.newtalismangoldmines.co.nz/projects/talisman-project/geology/

The edited version of the NTL Map below shows Sea Level (Black Line) all the way across, and also identifies Levels 13, 14 and 15, otherwise it is identical to NTL’s.

Attachment 9163
    Last edited by The Seeker; 13-09-2017 at 06:20 PM.

Figure 3 from the Dubbo Release (Pg 4) here:
    http://www.newtalismangoldmines.co.n...ease-final.pdf
    is shown alongside the corresponding Dubbo section on the right-hand side of NTL’s Map of the Mine.

It is easy to line-up Figure 3 with the Map because the only Stoped area (Grey shading) in the measured (red/green/blue) Dubbo Zone is below Sea Level.
    Attachment 9164
    NOTE: ABOUT HALF THE BLUE “INFERRED” SHADING WHICH CONTRIBUTES TO THE 8,500kg DUBBO RELEASE IS IN THE POTENTIALLY FLOODED AREA BELOW LEVEL 12

SO MAYBE HALF OF NTL’s 8,500kg DUBBO RESOURCE IS PROBABLY UNDERWATER AND MAY NEVER BE ABLE TO BE MINED

Figure 6 from the Woodstock Release (Pg 5) here:
    http://www.newtalismangoldmines.co.n...-July-2017.pdf
    is shown alongside the corresponding Woodstock section on the left-hand side of NTL’s Map of the Mine.

It is easy to line-up Figure 6 with the Map because the Historic Stoping area (Grey shading) stops just above Sea Level.

Attachment 9165

NOTE: A LARGE AMOUNT OF WOODSTOCK RESOURCE IN THE BLUE INFERRED SHADING IS BELOW LEVEL 12 AND SO MAY NEVER BE ABLE TO BE MINED

Guru

What's your agenda The Seeker? You're not overly subtle are you? Why don't you address your questions to the company as previously suggested instead of a ridiculous scaremongering campaign. Probably in fairness you should declare your connections to the protest group as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    What's your agenda The Seeker? You're not overly subtle are you? Why don't you address your questions to the company as previously suggested instead of a ridiculous scaremongering campaign. Probably in fairness you should declare your connections to the protest group as well.
    Seems to be all over the place..... https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/the.../#.WbjT5ahL-1s
    Just ignore.

incredible....the inferred resource...The resource that they call inferred...I.e. The maybe or maybe not extra bit of resource....A bit of it is under water...someone needs to tell ntl...stop the job!!!!!

After reading "The Seekers" post I just took up all my shares in the spp,
    I could of purchased cheaper on market, but i would rather support the company, thanks TS.

My protest to the protesters.
    Last edited by Blue Horseshoe; 14-09-2017 at 06:13 AM.

Technology hasn't changed much from 100 years ago either I guess.

Sent from my Rotary Dial
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

I've just received a message by carrier pigeon from inside the mine. Gees it's a bit wet down here ... that's what she said.