sharetrader
Page 316 of 934 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326366416816 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 9331

Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty View Post
    Anyone going to the AGM? Feel like (hope) there will be a few pointy questions from the crowd about some of the recent management bungles... the more serious this whole thing gets, the less tolerant the crowd will be.
    I am going to go

Wish I could but am starting a new job Monday and won't be able to take time off. Some holders must be foaming at the mouth with questions they want to put directly to the board now that things are looking like really taking off. Big week coming for NTL!

Hi,
    wonder can we buy more options then what we are holding, is nothing written on the form.

Cheers, Odd Fellow
    Long, very long time holder

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    Hitting the nail on the head,is that your specialty. My thinking as well.
    This is looking a little more likely with the latest polls.

How on earth do NTL work this out:-
    Matthew Hill Said “With the attaching options holding a value of between .2 and .4 cents per share (based on the black Scholes calculation), the current entry price for the offer equates to 1.8 to 2 cents NZ. I am delighted by the amount of shareholder interest and support in the offer to date which if successful will allow accelerated development at Talisman aimed at increasing volumes and ultimately revenues”.

Is he saying that the options are worth between 1 to 2 cents ea? or has he forgotten that the options are allocated on a 5 to 1 basis?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    How on earth do NTL work this out:-
    Matthew Hill Said “With the attaching options holding a value of between .2 and .4 cents per share (based on the black Scholes calculation), the current entry price for the offer equates to 1.8 to 2 cents NZ. I am delighted by the amount of shareholder interest and support in the offer to date which if successful will allow accelerated development at Talisman aimed at increasing volumes and ultimately revenues”.

Is he saying that the options are worth between 1 to 2 cents ea? or has he forgotten that the options are allocated on a 5 to 1 basis?
    I think he is saying the options are worth between .2 and .4 cents. Or have I missed something? I see I have. I see what you mean. You pay 2.2 cents for a share and get 1/5 of an option. What is that option worth?
    Last edited by blackcap; 15-09-2017 at 09:35 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    I think he is saying the options are worth between .2 and .4 cents. Or have I missed something? I see I have. I see what you mean. You pay 2.2 cents for a share and get 1/5 of an option. What is that option worth?
    My figures are
    2.2 -.4/5=2.12
    And that is at the top end,so if you take the bottom figure it is
    2.2-.2/5=2.16

Probable still a good deal if National get in but if it is Labor +green with the greens being the tail that wags the dog it will be a different story.

Here I am again saying this SPP should have been left until after the election.
    Your call
    digger

you can tell they are trying to ramp up interest in the SPP,but releasing confusing statements do not help the cause. With the SP hanging around the 2c mark there is still quite a large discount on the SPP price of 2.2c,regardless of what the options might be worth.
    I will still probably support the SPP but probably not with the full $15K

Very strange ......... ASX and NZX both at 1.9c

Now both 2c ........ is something up?