sharetrader
Page 321 of 934 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331371421821 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 9333

https://nzx.com/files/attachments/266202.pdf

I didn't attend the meeting but Hill's report sounds good and positive ...... think they're doing all the right things for the future

I emailed NTL couple weeks back as I'm overseas and wanted to be able to email the SPP docs. It's possible, and confirm the address Mibo posted above is the correct one.
    Transfer the money the day before and all should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by gmatt View Post
    https://nzx.com/files/attachments/266202.pdf

I didn't attend the meeting but Hill's report sounds good and positive ...... think they're doing all the right things for the future
    I went to the meeting along with 50 or so other shareholders. In my opinion it was a very buoyant meeting with an interesting video inside the mine and a good presentation from Wayne Chowles. My main take was the importance of the proposed concentrator (initially with a pilot plant) to dramatically reduce the extracted ore to just 5% of the excavated volume. By keeping the majority of the excavated waste inside the mine this then significantly increases the volume able to be mined within the bulk sampling consent conditions and accelerates access to the recently confirmed high resource veins over the next 3 years once the bulk sampling period commencement is triggered in December 17. Other advantages of the concentrator is the ability to use lighter vehicles along the access road and being able to cost effectively transport the concentrated ore offshore for processing. Other takes were the water accumulating below Level 12 should be easily pumped out, the lines are still open with Oceania and the Rahu discussions are currently moving slowly but are not managements priorities currently focussed on Talisman.

Any others at the meeting may like to correct or add.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    I went to the meeting along with 50 or so other shareholders. In my opinion it was a very buoyant meeting with an interesting video inside the mine and a good presentation from Wayne Chowles. My main take was the importance of the proposed concentrator (initially with a pilot plant) to dramatically reduce the extracted ore to just 5% of the excavated volume. By keeping the majority of the excavated waste inside the mine this then significantly increases the volume able to be mined within the bulk sampling consent conditions and accelerates access to the recently confirmed high resource veins over the next 3 years once the bulk sampling period commencement is triggered in December 17. Other advantages of the concentrator is the ability to use lighter vehicles along the access road and being able to cost effectively transport the concentrated ore offshore for processing. Other takes were the water accumulating below Level 12 should be easily pumped out, the lines are still open with Oceania and the Rahu discussions are currently moving slowly but are not managements priorities currently focussed on Talisman.

Any others at the meeting may like to correct or add.
    good summary but

Extracted ore was a 1 to 5 ratio not 5%

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    good summary but

Thanks for that summary PIB. Yes the concentrator is a must and I sure hope they get enough money to install it.I have done my bit. It just solves so many problems and makes the business more sound.
    I would think the anti miners would agree with less taken out of the mine ,but in truth some are just anti for the sake of being anti. Probably gives some meaning to there otherwise directionless lives.
    Was there any talk about when the company will become cash flow positive ?
    digger

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    good summary but

I do remember 1 in 20 ratios being quoted by Wayne for the output from the concentrator which would then be sent for final processing. I agree a 1 in 5 ratio was also mentioned by the supporting board member but I took this to be a more conservative number for the 'tailings' which could not be retained in the mine. Anything more you can add would be appreciated. In any case even 1 in 5 is a big advantage.

Banned

OK the clock is ticking on this, lucky we can email the copy through.

After the info form the AGM, are there any fence sitters here persuaded to go in on the spp or give it a miss?

I certainly wont be going the full 15k, but have 5k or 10k to maybe go in. I've given myself a deadline if not done by 5pm today then will leave it.

Yes the concentrator will be a huge leap forward. My underlying impression is that Hill and Chowles are both straight talkers and that is important to me as an investor. I was sitting on the fence before the meeting but now have decided to take up my full entitlement. I also believe that there will be a share placement to raise the funds if sufficient $ are not raised by the SPP.

Hopefully when I attend the AGM next year I will be a happy and a much wealthier cat.

The "waste" output from the concentrator (i.e. the rock, I guess, with reduced gold content). Where are they putting it? Is there parts of the mine they are happy to block off access to by putting is there, or does it somehow go back where it was taken from, but still allow access deeper into the mine?

Quote Originally Posted by cyclist View Post
    The "waste" output from the concentrator (i.e. the rock, I guess, with reduced gold content). Where are they putting it? Is there parts of the mine they are happy to block off access to by putting is there, or does it somehow go back where it was taken from, but still allow access deeper into the mine?
    Yes indeed that is what we heard at the meeting. Obviously a lot of careful planning needs to be done to sequence this.