sharetrader
Page 326 of 929 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336376426826 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 9281
    Banned

So the SP this morning should move north and the SPP looks a bit more attractive?

Looks like a second bite at the cherry on the SPP, if you've only applied for say $10k SPP can you get the extra $5k today or that's it no second chance to top up on the SPP?

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    So the SP this morning should move north and the SPP looks a bit more attractive?

Looks like a second bite at the cherry on the SPP, if you've only applied for say $10k SPP can you get the extra $5k today or that's it no second chance to top up on the SPP?
    I dont see any reason why not as long as it is in by due date etc.

Banned

Yep that's right but what if you've filled in the form and posted it, will ntl send out another form? But will be too late by then.

Sorry if this question has been asked, but am I able to partake in the SPP if I had NTL shares prior to the SPP announcement, but sold them on-market before the SPP close date (today). Needed to free up some cash so made a slightly hasty decision to sell.

I can scan and email the form no worries, but would it matter if the bank deposit doesn't arrive today? Also, the form at http://www.newtalismangoldmines.co.n...n-and-Form.pdf says "Australia" on it - would this work for NZ? I'm stuck at work without my forms and don't have time to get home and pick them up.

You didnt make a copy?

Advanced Member

So Rahu was what it was all about. The concentrator from what M Hill told me will cost about less than 400 thousand dollars. we may need say three if all works well using a little more than one million. The rest to buy other developments and Rahu.
    Buying Rahu to me is like a farmer buying his neahbour. That usually is successful as the cost on means of production is spread over more production. Positive.
    Now all we need to make it a great day is for National to have tomorrow a celebration day. Otherwise it is a green govt with labor in toe.
    digger

Quote Originally Posted by samjaynz View Post
    Sorry if this question has been asked, but am I able to partake in the SPP if I had NTL shares prior to the SPP announcement, but sold them on-market before the SPP close date (today). Needed to free up some cash so made a slightly hasty decision to sell.

I can scan and email the form no worries, but would it matter if the bank deposit doesn't arrive today? Also, the form at http://www.newtalismangoldmines.co.n...n-and-Form.pdf says "Australia" on it - would this work for NZ? I'm stuck at work without my forms and don't have time to get home and pick them up.
    If you sold before the 25th August I think you would be ineligible as those who were registered on that date are only applicable.

interesting timing on the newcrest announcement existing shareholders who now want to take up the SPP will not have any time to sell their existing holdings to fund their SPP purchase!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fatboyj View Post
    Yep that's right but what if you've filled in the form and posted it, will ntl send out another form? But will be too late by then.
    Stuff posting anything. Just send in the extra money and an email confirming. Once they have the money it will all get sorted. You could miss out if you mail at this very late stage. If you still want to mail get it registred and then if today you have some backup. But complicated better to email.
    digger

Sorry should clarify I sold only about a week ago (so held before 25th August for over a year).

I presume that makes me eligible?