sharetrader
Page 328 of 929 FirstFirst ... 228278318324325326327328329330331332338378428828 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 9281

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    They touched on it at the AGM. From memory it was becuase at the time they did not have the resources or cash to progress Rahu (so 20% of something was better than nothing). But now with the progress at Talisman and SPP funding they think it is worth the time and $$$
    Oh?
    Cashflow issues sounds about right.

Bummed I missed the AGM, I would really have liked to meet some ST people face to face.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpynuts View Post
    Oh?
    Cashflow issues sounds about right.

Bummed I missed the AGM, I would really have liked to meet some ST people face to face.
    Yes it was invaluable taking a day trip from Wgtn and look the management in the eye when they answer questions

Oh well - will this be the end of the 2.2c cap?

With the Rahu announcement I am more confident the SPP will be successful. Perhaps indeed NTL has investors lined up to take up any shortfall. I doubt they would have spent money on Rahu and let the bulk sampling suffer. Positive move as long as they don't stretch themselves financially.

And Im in. Scanned form to CS today, $$$ sent. Lets see if we all get pro rata or full allotment.

Upcoming announcements:
    SPP $ raised
    How many concerntrators will be purchased
    How much did Rahu cost
    3rd resource estimate(I think they said Nov)
    From there, more and more good news - I hope

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    And Im in. Scanned form to CS today, $$$ sent. Lets see if we all get pro rata or full allotment.

Upcoming announcements:
    SPP $ raised
    How many concerntrators will be purchased
    How much did Rahu cost
    3rd resource estimate(I think they said Nov)
    From there, more and more good news - I hope
    Never a dull moment with NTL I'm also in with 15K and probably the options in November. A big evening coming up tomorrow!

Well we have a free licence to dig for 3 years under a National govt. provided they don't go to bed with the Greens. Therefore the SPP becomes important as to be able to buy 3 Concentrators, the extra for Rahu, would make great use of the time. I too looked into the eyes of the Directors and decided to go in at $ 15k

Rahu. I'm trying to learn more. As I understand, nothing has tested above 2 gms/tonne so far. The reef there is an extension of very rich Talisman reef.

"31 drill holes, totalling 4585 metres, have been completed into this structure and have intersected highly anomalous Au and Ag values with some high-grade gold and silver intercepts ] ......{, the sites which have been targeted by Newcrest for drilling will be finalized and applications made to commence drilling at Rahu as soon as possible. Resource estimation carried out based on these results has determined a JORC 2012 compliant resource of 41,590 oz. gold and 258,400 oz. silver in the indicated and inferred categories. Exploration Targets have been estimated at 14 million tonnes ranging between 0.5g/t and 2.0g/t Au for between 225,000 oz. and 902,000 oz. gold.
    I wonder why Newcrest would sell out, after they have done this drilling. I'm comfortable directors will have good reasons, but anyone got ideas or know more about Rahu? To me 2 gms/tonne not viable underground mining, & Newcrest would keep in if they thought 20 gms/tonne was in there somewhere.

Greens in desperate survival mode, they will not be thinking at all about trying to shut down any pre existing mining approvals that are environmentally friendly.
    Election is a success for NTL.

Best case- Nats and Winny
    Worst case - Labour and Winny and Greens with hardly any say about anthing.

Game on for SP now !!!!

Advanced Member

Mbro I remember M Hill saying to me once that Newcrest were drilling in all the wrong places. Naturally if you know where the right place is then go for it . Note Newcrest drills are not waisted as they add to the info of the area.
    Will be interesting to see what NTL pays for the 80%.Will have to be a discount on the drill costs to Newcrest.
    Should hear this week how the SPP went.
    digger