sharetrader
Page 333 of 934 FirstFirst ... 233283323329330331332333334335336337343383433833 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 9331
    Outside thinking.

Blink and you miss it. Seems like NTL sneaked out a news release after close on the ASX. IMHO it's never a good look in business or politics for a 'news' release to be issued this late on a Friday afternoon. You've got to wonder, 'what are they hiding?'

Has NTL has raised a mere $NZ1.7 mill in its recent cap raise? How long will this last before they are back looking for more contributions?
    Last edited by Leftfield; 30-09-2017 at 09:53 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Blink and you miss it. Seems like NTL sneaked out a news release after close on the ASX. IMHO it's never a good look in business or politics for a 'news' release to be issued this late on a Friday afternoon. You've got to wonder, 'what are they hiding?'

Has as NTL has raised a mere $NZ1.7 mill in its recent cap raise? How long will this last before they are back looking for more contributions?
    Presumably they will be announcing to the NZX Monday morning so not so hidden really.

1.7 million should cover the basics of what they wanted to do and they still have the funds coming from the November options which are in the money.

All things considered 1.7M$ raised is a success. The elephant in the room is now the Rahu deal. I guess this will be a multimillion cost but I am sure they have investors lined up to take up the shortfall.

onwards and upwards

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    All things considered 1.7M$ raised is a success. The elephant in the room is now the Rahu deal. I guess this will be a multimillion cost but I am sure they have investors lined up to take up the shortfall.

onwards and upwards
    Agree - maybe Newcrest will buy in at 2.2c? The options should also help together with Win doing the right thing in 2 weeks time.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    Agree - maybe Newcrest will buy in at 2.2c? The options should also help together with Win doing the right thing in 2 weeks time.
    I have the idea outcome. A bit out of the way but in the long run good for everyone not just NTL.
    Labor gets in behind WINNY . He becomes the PM with J Arden the 2IC . This would be great for J Arden as she is tooooo young to take on the role. Three years experience in Govt and she can have it next time. The greens will be useful in confidence and supply otherwise they can be the door matt.
    Cheers
    digger

Yes I think you are right about Newcrest. Hill's comment about appreciating Newcrest "completing the transaction in a short space of time" is the clue and I am sure this arrangement would suite Newcrest. As a shareholder I am OK with it as well. The sooner NTL get gold out of this mine the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Yes I think you are right about Newcrest. Hill's comment about appreciating Newcrest "completing the transaction in a short space of time" is the clue and I am sure this arrangement would suite Newcrest. As a shareholder I am OK with it as well. The sooner NTL get gold out of this mine the better.
    It's certainly possible and would be a good way for Newcrest to expand. Unless they think Rahu is a dog and simply wanted out, which is equally possible.
    I don't think NTL should shift their focus to Rahu unless they have plenty of cash, which they don't yet. So let's get the stuff out we know is there already and Rahu can come later, IMO.

Just highlighting the 8% paper profit for people who participated in the SPP

This is based on NTL at 2.3 cents and NTLOB at .04 cents currently

Not too bad at this stage

Options at 0.4c for redemption at 2 1/2 times current price, in a penny gold miner, about one hundred years in the future, are a very gold bug type of investment :-). I'm not knocking it. I now own a whole bunch of them myself! Let's see how it pans out ( good pun?) in three years, I'm seeing 10c or 0.1c!

Outside thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    Just highlighting the 8% paper profit for people who participated in the SPP

This is based on NTL at 2.3 cents and NTLOB at .04 cents currently

Not too bad at this stage
    Good on you. Good luck holders. (Disc not holding.)