sharetrader
Page 339 of 935 FirstFirst ... 239289329335336337338339340341342343349389439839 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 9348

Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty View Post
    An announcement in 10mins...
    Have I missed something????

There was an asx announcement but fairly standard stuff relating to spp.

Was on ASX btw

Project update announcement in 11 mins
    Toward his critics, the artist harbours a defensive ace: knowledge that the future will erase the present.

All looks very positive BUT with an SPP still hanging over our heads it will do nada to the share price and there lies the frustration.

Quote Originally Posted by Clints View Post
    All looks very positive BUT with an SPP still hanging over our heads it will do nada to the share price and there lies the frustration.
    They need to stop slapping Price Sensitive on all these operational announcements, that would help...

Quote Originally Posted by ddrone View Post
    They need to stop slapping Price Sensitive on all these operational announcements, that would help...
    I remember a few months back (before SPP) they announced that they had made good progress on getting connections in the mine, it wasn't anything spectacular just an update and the SP went up about 5 points from it so from that point it was technically price sensitive, but at the moment they could come out saying the have found a gold nugget the size of a house and we'd still be at 2.2c at best.

Sorry for my frustrated sentiments but I did enjoy the ride pre SPP.

Quote Originally Posted by Clints View Post
    I remember a few months back (before SPP) they announced that they had made good progress on getting connections in the mine, it wasn't anything spectacular just an update and the SP went up about 5 points from it so from that point it was technically price sensitive, but at the moment they could come out saying the have found a gold nugget the size of a house and we'd still be at 2.2c at best.

Sorry for my frustrated sentiments but I did enjoy the ride pre SPP.
    They've also gone from almost exclusively just releasing quarterlies to constant updates. Screams of desperation and the same hunger all the shareholders are feeling - SP please RISE! ^

good to get some information but I doubt whether it will affect the SP much at this point. I think NTL is a waiting game. Even though I am running at a loss on this at the mo, I am seriously considering ditching and moving my money to SGC:ASX as they seem much more poised to make some real money soon. Well at least I hope so

The NZX decides if each announcement is price sensitive, not NTL.

They've also gone from almost exclusively just releasing quarterlies to constant updates. Screams of desperation and the same hunger all the shareholders are feeling - SP please RISE! ^
    When they were only releasing quarterlies, everyone was dying for more information (including myself). Seems a bit unfair to now criticise for release too much information? I'd much rather NTL be in the latter catagory, the more updates the better please!

This is a very good announcement. Looking forward to more in the future.