sharetrader
Page 347 of 935 FirstFirst ... 247297337343344345346347348349350351357397447847 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 9348
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Clints View Post
    Hmmm ASX is now at 2c, higher than NZX
    That trade at 2 cents was a cross trade so does not really apply. I see they are offered at 1.9 at the moment but best bid at 1.7. Not quite an arbitrage opportunity but there have been a few from time to time if you are prepared to do the paper work to shunt shares from registry to registry.

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Surely there should be some news on the SPP...???
    Somewhat frustrated holder...no losses but no gains either on this one so far.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by SylvesterCat View Post
    Surely there should be some news on the SPP...???
    Somewhat frustrated holder...no losses but no gains either on this one so far.
    Not expecting that until about early next week at best.It only closes yesterday and you have to wait for snail mail to catch up[some people still post].Will be some processing and sorting out who is who ,etc.My quess is 4th nov
    digger

Quote Originally Posted by Antipodean View Post
    427,600 oz Au [https://www.nzx.com/companies/NTL/announcements/306728] @ $1,281.21 USD per oz [https://goldprice.org/]. I'm sure you can do the math.

That's just one.

It's a bit of a gold mine.
    If NTL was a dog, ( not the company being a dog which I don't think it is, but it being an animal) it seems to have run off into the scrub chasing a Rahu rabbit, when before Rahu announcement it had a bear by the balls in its cave. No indication there is gold in Rahu except very deep . Nor what has been paid or exchanged for it. You can buy similar companies with similar gold - even producing, for similar money globally.

Dragon: https://finance.google.com/finance?q...Xp7oqoCg&ep=sr

or todays hot tip, Mawson, after yesterdays released prospects:https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/maw.to?ltr=1 . Ive sold some NTL to buy Mawson, but its all a crapshoot, I'm sure you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by Mbro View Post
    If NTL was a dog, ( not the company being a dog which I don't think it is, but it being an animal) it seems to have run off into the scrub chasing a Rahu rabbit, when before Rahu announcement it had a bear by the balls in its cave. No indication there is gold in Rahu except very deep . Nor what has been paid or exchanged for it. You can buy similar companies with similar gold - even producing, for similar money globally.

Dragon: https://finance.google.com/finance?q...Xp7oqoCg&ep=sr

or todays hot tip, Mawson, after yesterdays released prospects:https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/maw.to?ltr=1 . Ive sold some NTL to buy Mawson, but its all a crapshoot, I'm sure you agree?
    I think the excitable momentum of ntl was stopped by the spp...and that's a good thing...gives people the opportunity o stop and think...rahu is interesting but I don't think it has had much effect...the sp is 300% up on 4-5 months ago...and it has held at an easy 1.7c+ since the spp..What's not to like?

To expect much more over the very short term is blind gambling in my opinion...I like selling stocks more than buying!...But it's hard to find a reason to sell this one

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    I think the excitable momentum of ntl was stopped by the spp...and that's a good thing...gives people the opportunity o stop and think...rahu is interesting but I don't think it has had much effect...the sp is 300% up on 4-5 months ago...and it has held at an easy 1.7c+ since the spp..What's not to like?

To expect much more over the very short term is blind gambling in my opinion...I like selling stocks more than buying!...But it's hard to find a reason to sell this one
    Having said that if it turns out they have bought rahu expecting a successful spp to pay for it....then maybe it's sell o'clock!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kay View Post
    Having said that if it turns out they have bought rahu expecting a successful spp to pay for it....then maybe it's sell o'clock!
    That is very much the question that I await for the answer. Just what payment arrangement was made for Rahu. There have been speculation that maybe Newcrest get some SPP for there 80%,but we do not know. Still seems very odd to me that all of a sudden we have the SPP and buying Rahu with not much informing detail. This must all surface and I sure hope in the end it make since. The gold concentrator sure does but lately the rest is hiding in the dark.
    digger

Just swapped out half of my meager holdings in NTL for ATM, another listing with massive hype which is probably going to crash now that I joined in.

Last time NTL seemingly withheld news (SPP instead of Bonanza updates), it caused the share prices to drop 33%... doubt it'll be the same with the pricing and reasoning on buying Rahu, but you never know with NTL! With any luck though, I'll be kicking myself down the track when they release amazing JORC updates on the last sites and bulk sampling results.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Just swapped out half of my meager holdings in NTL for ATM, another listing with massive hype which is probably going to crash now that I joined in.

Last time NTL seemingly withheld news (SPP instead of Bonanza updates), it caused the share prices to drop 33%... doubt it'll be the same with the pricing and reasoning on buying Rahu, but you never know with NTL! With any luck though, I'll be kicking myself down the track when they release amazing JORC updates on the last sites and bulk sampling results.
    Good luck with ATM, have been in there for a few months now and it's been exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post

I too have sold a large proportion of my NTL - the November options I stacked up allow me back in at 2.2c....if its worth buying back in after the next announcements take the price up above 2.2c

Given NTL only got $1.7m from the first round of the SPP, & in the process kneecapped the $2.4m they would have got anyway from us November options owners, they better be good positive reasons, lol, or options are worthless. Not currently how I saw it playing out, & just waiting for some rabbit being pulled out of a hat!

Given top shareholders only have a small proportion of company, my main consolation is I don't see this is a rich pump and dump for anyone. Although 200 to 300m shares have changed hands since Dubbo announcement, bought 0.5c, sold 1.9c to 3c, say $3m to $4.5m at a guess. Or was it 3 shares for 0.5c?