sharetrader
Page 348 of 935 FirstFirst ... 248298338344345346347348349350351352358398448848 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 9348
    Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Mbro View Post
    I too have sold a large proportion of my NTL - the November options I stacked up allow me back in at 2.2c....if its worth buying back in after the next announcements take the price up above 2.2c

Given NTL only got $1.7m from the first round of the SPP, & in the process kneecapped the $2.4m they would have got anyway from us November options owners, they better be good positive reasons, lol, or options are worthless. Not currently how I saw it playing out, & just waiting for some rabbit being pulled out of a hat!

Given top shareholders only have a small proportion of company, my main consolation is I don't see this is a rich pump and dump for anyone. Although 200 to 300m shares have changed hands since Dubbo announcement, bought 0.5c, sold 1.9c to 3c, say $3m to $4.5m at a guess. Or was it 3 shares for 0.5c?
    It's already been a pump and dump, don't underestimate the savvy traders who for a long time suffered the sideways down but sold into the 400+% gains. Try to look at it from the other side, like why would anyone sell to you at above .005? Because they can and now they have the fat profits in spite of all the uncertainty. This is the next phase, it will be what it will be.

Just because a share price rises and some people sell, does not make it a pump and dump. Especially if the larger holders are increasing their holdings (#/%) throughout.

Down to 1.8c again. Sentiment isn't looking great for the SPP.

Honestly I can’t see who would buy them at 2.2 (I feel sorry for the people who did get their allocation at 2.2, starting to wonder if we will see that price again)

Quote Originally Posted by ddrone View Post
    Down to 1.8c again. Sentiment isn't looking great for the SPP.
    My love hate relationship with NTL continues. In my head, I knew that participating in the SPP wasn't the right financial decision for my portfolio, but in my heart I want NTL to succeed. Still hopefully that in the medium term it will work out for us all.

I think as holders we need to remember we own part of a mine with some of the highest grade gold worldwide. Once it starts coming out we will all be happy.

Only 6.2M shares issued for the shortfall offer or in other words an extra $137,000 raised. All a bit disappointing. There seems to be no record of Talisman receiving 1.7M$ from the original offer in the quarterly cash flow report.

Quarterly cash flow for period ending 30th September isn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Only 6.2M shares issued for the shortfall offer or in other words an extra $137,000 raised. All a bit disappointing. There seems to be no record of Talisman receiving 1.7M$ from the original offer in the quarterly cash flow report.
    Surprised they raised a cent...why would any person have paid 2.2c in the last month!?