sharetrader
Page 51 of 929 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151551 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by bullish View Post
    Im not so sure about that moosie.

Looking at SPP's its about what one would expect % wise in dollar terms anything above 15% is solid. Cant blame anyone but us punters now if they go slow to keep chugging along in the downturn.

Landyman (do you know this stock at all? havnet seen you on the thread ) dont think it will cost that much to change the powerpoint cover to the oracle boat...
    I know this stock all too well, and am a constant follower of the thread having got in at the initial permit time, almost 4 years ago now - back then sp was twice what it is now and the HGD talk was about a lift to 10c sadly it peaked at about 6.6c in the morning then came thumping down by lunch time.

The key fundamentals seem to be there for NTL (and before that HGD), just need to get things moving. Financial, debt is cheaper than equity, so why cant they find a bank to give them a decent loan, get things moving, especially with interest rates so low.

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    I know this stock all too well, and am a constant follower of the thread having got in at the initial permit time, almost 4 years ago now - back then sp was twice what it is now and the HGD talk was about a lift to 10c sadly it peaked at about 6.6c in the morning then came thumping down by lunch time.
    Lets hope it breaks those highs early next year when they start producing!

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dej View Post
    Lets hope it breaks those highs early next year when they start producing!
    I picked up my full quota but will now do nothing more until we see results. Obviously I like NTL prospects but they have to get it together. Hope it is not just Horison reincarnated
    digger

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by robbo24 View Post
    35,000,000 shares at 1 cent equates to all the shares traded for the last 6 or maybe 12 months.

Relative to overall trading, isn't it a half decent result?
    Totally agree Robbo. The great thing I see is finally this stock is supported by NZ investors. Being a NZ company the SPP results show the backing which to me illustrates a huge shift.

Look at every raising they did in last 12 months some underwritten by Cannacord some placed by Cannacord. While no others in NZ or for that matter Aus of the junior microcaps were able to 1) raise the total amount during a gold downturn with a multinational broker 2) maintain the issue price after issues, 3) complete all the work they have in last 12 months.

Well none I could find happy to be proved incorrect.

Landy, Griffin and the almighty blackcap show me a microcap junior with same market cap in gold transitioning to developer that has achieved the above......

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat. View Post
    If NTL Management can negotiate a sizable institutional placement at 1.1c or above then I'll be more relaxed that institutions also see value in investing in this digger.

If what's agreed is at 1c or lower then that would be a bad sign, and I'll be exiting sooner rather than later.

BC
    Bobcat I think there are restrictions in placing SPP shortfalls at different prices. Anyone know about this ? Moosie El Z??

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bullish View Post

Landy, Griffin and the almighty blackcap show me a microcap junior with same market cap in gold transitioning to developer that has achieved the above......
    Thats going a bit far bullish but as a compliment I shall accept it :P. Um yes look they have done this so far but I will be convinced once they actually start pulling the stuff out of the ground. Like I said before, till now the company has been full of rhetoric and low on substance. I do hope they can change that and hope new people on board are different but it would be a shame to see your money being used to pay for executive fees and salaries.

No institutional placement yet!!

But still less of a bed-wetter stock than DIL

lol

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    All it takes is a jump to 2 cents to more than get all my losses back! PoG ain't looking too good again though!
    All your DIL loses or or your losses on NTL?

All it takes is a jump to 2 cents to more than get all my losses back! PoG ain't looking too good again though!
    And remember, NTL doesn't react to the price of gold! Well, yet. Will consider the price of gold once they start producing. I realize though that it will have an affect on how fast an institution would just at the chance of getting some NTL.

Haven't lost anything on NTL at all; in fact made significant gains selling a bit and buying again when it dipped!

DIL? A whole nother kettle of stinky fish...
    I missed the NTL boat both times

Got the OXX and AHZ boats though

NTL is in my personal interest stock collection anyways, not many times you get to be apart of a gold mine literally from start to finish (hopefully we actually start though! LOL)