sharetrader
Page 53 of 929 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153553 ... LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    There will be no placement until the money fears are sorted out.At the moment we do not know which way is up.
    If you look at this company it raised 500k when gold imploded 1.5m when it was troubling times, just put away a good result on SPP and from what I've seen im the last 18 months regarding their cp program they have have been backed each time by Canaccord. Hardly an easy feat to get a underwriting out of for under 10m let alone a Jnr NZ mining stock.

I love it when these gents go silent ....

http://www.stuff.co.nz/science/93165...-gold-deposits

Maybe they are looking into alternative methods to getting gold out of the ground?

News on the way? - 2 ambitious sellers at 5c plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Dej View Post
    http://www.stuff.co.nz/science/93165...-gold-deposits

Maybe they are looking into alternative methods to getting gold out of the ground?
    I better look at the bottom of my fireplace there might be a gold bar there.
    Last edited by Blue Horseshoe; 24-10-2013 at 04:24 PM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Horseshoe View Post
    I better look at the bottom of my fireplace there might be a gold bar there.
    That is not how I read it. Gold would only be in your ashes if you burned leaves and the tips of branches,which is probably why this as never been spotted before as usually only heart wood is burned.
    I find this piece interesting as there is an old belief that gold can be found where apircots grow well.A sort of belief that some fruits grow best when gold is in the soil.
    Also there is a news release today on CNN science that gold is fromed when netron stars collide. Got any of those stars in your back yard?
    digger

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    That is not how I read it. Gold would only be in your ashes if you burned leaves and the tips of branches,which is probably why this as never been spotted before as usually only heart wood is burned.
    I find this piece interesting as there is an old belief that gold can be found where apircots grow well.A sort of belief that some fruits grow best when gold is in the soil.
    Also there is a news release today on CNN science that gold is fromed when netron stars collide. Got any of those stars in your back yard?
    Is that why apricots grow well in Otago? There is plenty of gold from other Otago things at the moment, PEB for one. Might be a long wait for neutron stars though.

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    News on the way? - 2 ambitious sellers at 5c plus.
    Hopefully they will be filled soon

Still barely traded this stock, bottom draw for now.

ummm I think someone is going to be waiting a wee while to sell 8,000 at 49 cents haha Im expecting around another 12 months before seeing any serious movement with this stock....think i might go on holiday again in the mean time

Quote Originally Posted by bucko View Post
    ummm I think someone is going to be waiting a wee while to sell 8,000 at 49 cents haha Im expecting around another 12 months before seeing any serious movement with this stock....think i might go on holiday again in the mean time
    WOuld that make it a 49 bagger?

AWOL

Maybe its miner 49er and clementine