sharetrader
Page 6 of 929 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106506 ... LastLast
    AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by bullish View Post
    Major your quite downrampy on this one...........anything we should know or do you just need to hug it out.....
    Having been bitten on the bum a few times, ALF,PGW and RNS all spring to mind and having a tendency for doing the wrong thing at the wrong time then perhaps you will excuse me if I sound a little perverse. Trying to apply reverse psychology - convince myself they will go down and the reverse will happen.
    Actually I'm just as much in the dark about NTL as anyone - bit like being down a mine i suspect. Just thought I'd throw a few roubles at it. Will probably sell at $1.50

Gold rush: Africa - new episodes begin 2014

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by moosie_900 View Post
    Yeah, me too. See you in Bermuda
    Make that 3.00

.......yawn. Gosh whats that pink thing flying past my window??

Now there's 2 projects to suck more cash from the gullible. Same old same old. Hasnt anyone told them the CONGO is one of the most politically unstable pieces of dirt on the planet and besides most of the gold (if any) will be carried out in lunch boxes!!
    Have a Gr8day.

AWOL

Sorry to keep you up old bean. Having bought in at 1.2 the next logical step is to sell half at 2.4 if it gets there. That way I get my money back and NTL can do what it likes after that. Its all hugely speculative. The pink thing is probably african nuisance and there is a lot of leg pulling going on here one way or another.

A pre-feasability report due end of March and one out of Africa in NTL's major shareholding in April, this stock has major potential now! Excite!
    I think we just hit gold?? (hopefully)

AWOL

The African venture is an option, so NTL can back out at any time if it doesn't look up to scratch and will not make it any money. If it does make money for the company, this, I presume, would be funneled into the Waihi development, therefore not requiring further cash backing from the long-suffering shareholders. The feasibility study will just confirm what we already know; that the mine is of a very high-grade and ready to be mined in 2014 at a low cost.

The money is about to start rolling in, I suggest acting accordingly.
    All this is a bit hairy as far as I can see. Having the development of the Waihi mine without further shareholder input sitting on the back of a mine in an area known for its corruption, propensity for civil and tribal wars, religious agitation, armed uprisings not to mention disease, general malaise and poverty is drawing a rather long bow so to speak. Any funnelling going on would likely be into the back pockets of officialdom unless they have had a change of heart and are now all Miss Goody Two Shoes about it. However there is always potential and it may just be a (miner) problem- just hope it all (pans) out.

Quote Originally Posted by majorbarejet View Post
    ... However there is always potential and it may just be a (miner) problem- just hope it all (pans) out.
    Thank you for your honesty

Nothing like some mining puns for a Friday morning - now ready for the weekend!

Banned

This one just for you moosie. If its good enough for the likes of these guys......

Predominant Canadian corporate presence. In mid-2012, the business database Datamonitor 360 (formerly MarketLine Business Information Centre) identified twenty-five international mining companies as being active in the D.R. Congo, including a plurality of nine Canadian-domiciled mining companies (African Metals Corporation, Africo Resources, Banro Corp., Delrand Resources - formerly BRC DiamondCore Ltd., El Niņo Ventures Inc., First Quantum Minerals, Lundin Mining Corp., as well as Anvil Mining, misidentified as Australian, andKatanga Mining, misidentified as British); by comparison, five were registered in Australia (BHP Billiton, Erongo Energy, Green Machine Development Corporation, Mawson West Ltd.,Tiger Resources), three from South Africa (African Rainbow Minerals, AngloGold Ashanti, Chrometco Ltd.), three in the United Kingdom (Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation, Mwana Africa, Randgold Resources), and one each from China (CIC Mining Resources Ltd., with Japanese Eco Energy Group's African subsidiary, Eco Project Company Ltd.), India (Jindal Steel & Power), Malaysia (Malaysia Smelting Corporation Berhad), Morocco (Managem SA) and the United States (Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold).[7] In 2011, the Congolese operations of two major companies, AngloGold Ashanti,[8][9] and BHP Billiton[10] were only in the exploration phase, whereas Canada had four companies undertaking large-scale commercial extraction for several years or more: Anvil Mining,[11] First Quantum Minerals,[12] Katanga Mining[13] and Lundin Mining.[14]

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by bullish View Post
    This one just for you moosie. If its good enough for the likes of these guys......

Predominant Canadian corporate presence. In mid-2012, the business database Datamonitor 360 (formerly MarketLine Business Information Centre) identified twenty-five international mining companies as being active in the D.R. Congo, including a plurality of nine Canadian-domiciled mining companies (African Metals Corporation, Africo Resources, Banro Corp., Delrand Resources - formerly BRC DiamondCore Ltd., El Niņo Ventures Inc., First Quantum Minerals, Lundin Mining Corp., as well as Anvil Mining, misidentified as Australian, andKatanga Mining, misidentified as British); by comparison, five were registered in Australia (BHP Billiton, Erongo Energy, Green Machine Development Corporation, Mawson West Ltd.,Tiger Resources), three from South Africa (African Rainbow Minerals, AngloGold Ashanti, Chrometco Ltd.), three in the United Kingdom (Eurasian Natural Resources Corporation, Mwana Africa, Randgold Resources), and one each from China (CIC Mining Resources Ltd., with Japanese Eco Energy Group's African subsidiary, Eco Project Company Ltd.), India (Jindal Steel & Power), Malaysia (Malaysia Smelting Corporation Berhad), Morocco (Managem SA) and the United States (Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold).[7] In 2011, the Congolese operations of two major companies, AngloGold Ashanti,[8][9] and BHP Billiton[10] were only in the exploration phase, whereas Canada had four companies undertaking large-scale commercial extraction for several years or more: Anvil Mining,[11] First Quantum Minerals,[12] Katanga Mining[13] and Lundin Mining.[14]
    Thanks for posting that bullish - all good information.
    Moosie has gone all quiet - probably had an (ore)gasm