sharetrader
Page 773 of 934 FirstFirst ... 273673723763769770771772773774775776777783823873 ... LastLast
Results 7,721 to 7,730 of 9331
    Advanced Member

true, but why?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    true, but why?
    Can't be sure what Vince's reasoning would be, but you can guarantee certain NTL employees have been having a nosey.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I suspect they have blocked unlogged people from viewing it.
    That would mean Matt needs a new ST account to view all of us singing his praises, unless he already has one.

If Matt can't view, he can't complain. That would greatly ease the workload on Vince!

The approachable Admin Guy

A clear reminder of the following from the T & C's:

"Any employee, director, officer of a listed NZX or ASX company shall not post any material or statements without clearly identifying they work for the said company and have a verified profile stating such"

Those found will be refereed to the FMA including those who have and have had multiple identities without notice.

Vince

I declare that I am a disgruntled former shareholder, who continues to follow NTL to protect potential new investors, and one who will buy back in if the opportunity is right to try to recoup my lost coin - though largely have done that already investing in E25 in ASX.

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    I declare that I am a disgruntled former shareholder, who continues to follow NTL to protect potential new investors, and one who will buy back in if the opportunity is right to try to recoup my lost coin - though largely have done that already investing in E25 in ASX.
    Hi Landyman, good on you. I am in pretty close to the same situation, but made it back through AKP on ASX (DYOR but I expect this to go from 27.5 to at least 275 and potentially, as high as 940 eventually if Apple buy them out for 20 Billion).

Except, I am not so sure about buying back in.
    I considered buy nows at .001 but besides speculation on bull**** announcements and NTL's own pump and dump propoganda, I dont see value as a geniune producer, as I dont think they are set up or have to funds to be an actual producer.
    I think you are a very brave man to risk losing money - again - on this stock - with what you now know.

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver Mander View Post
    Hi Bart...NZ Shareholders Association (NZSA) will be be supporting John in the upcoming ASM vote. You can contact Computershare to offer your proxy to NZ Shareholders Association. Simply send in the proxy form that should have been sent to you. Alternatively, you can download this form from the NZSA website - that is for a standing proxy (ie, one that applies across all of your shareholdings), but if you only want it to apply to NTL, you can simply indicate that in the box provided.

Hope this helps.
    Oliver Mander (CEO, NZSA)
    Hi Oliver

Could you please advise how the NZSA will also vote on resolutions 1 & 2 if I assign my proxies to the NZSA so that John's support is maximised? I'm also having a problem doing a dry run getting onto the online virtual meeting platform. I know my CSN and postcode details are entered accurately but it keeps coming back they are incorrect. I suggest others also do a dry run before the meeting. There is a help desk quoted so I will try that next. Thanks.

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay. We have just issued NZSA's proxy voting intentions to members - we will vote against Resolutions 1 and 2, although there is some context around Resolution 2 that we feel is relevant. We are voting in favour of Resolution 3. We are in the process of communciating with most of NTL's shareholders.

For holders of shares listed on the ASX, please direct your proxy to the Australian Shareholders Association. They will vote their proxies in the same way. For holders of shares on the NZX, please direct proxies to the NZ Shareholders Association to support this position.

Hope this helps.

Oliver Mander, NZSA

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver Mander View Post
    Hi all,

Sorry for the delay. We have just issued NZSA's proxy voting intentions to members - we will vote against Resolutions 1 and 2, although there is some context around Resolution 2 that we feel is relevant. We are voting in favour of Resolution 3. We are in the process of communciating with most of NTL's shareholders.

For holders of shares listed on the ASX, please direct your proxy to the Australian Shareholders Association. They will vote their proxies in the same way. For holders of shares on the NZX, please direct proxies to the NZ Shareholders Association to support this position.

Hope this helps.

Oliver Mander, NZSA
    I should add that you can 'direct' your proxies on the proxy form if you do not support our position on Res 1 or 2. That means we are bound to vote in whichever way you wish.

Hi Oliver, I support resolution 3 wholeheartedly, but are there reason you are going against 1&2 - are they of bad character? Unqualified? Related party?
    I ask only for information purposes, as I would vote the same, but wondering if there are reasons you know that we dont?