sharetrader
Page 802 of 929 FirstFirst ... 302702752792798799800801802803804805806812852902 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,020 of 9281
    Advanced Member

Can we please change the name of this thread? While its currently still accurate, I don't think it's fair on Jonu to have any new comers to this forum think negative thoughts about NTL without doing their own research. And it's likely Matt Hill is going to be no more in 3months time - It's going to be a gift for shareholders for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    Hi Matt. I know you will be reading this page. Bad luck son. I'm still waiting for the de-fam papers. Looks like you lost. All the best.
    I think Matt could rightly argue that he may have lost the final battle, but won the war based on the salary he pulled out of NTL.
    Wonder if he will hold or sell?

Well those 2 Directors had little to no skin in the game
    Last edited by Landyman; 14-10-2021 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Can we please change the name of this thread? While its currently still accurate, I don't think it's fair on Jonu to have any new comers to this forum think negative thoughts about NTL without doing their own research. And it's likely Matt Hill is going to be no more in 3months time - It's going to be a gift for shareholders for Christmas.
    Totally agree. Better to have no comments attached to the company names and to no longer have NTL separated away from the main NZX forum as a pariah. Can we leave this with you Vince?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    Totally agree. Better to have no comments attached to the company names and to no longer have NTL separated away from the main NZX forum as a pariah. Can we leave this with you Vince?

Agree with you there

As I mentioned on HC forum, with Matt out, he can probably start selling his shares. He really needs to be complimentary about Jonu and hope he can get stuff done if he wants to make some coin. The days of him getting a fat cat salary from us are gone, so now he will need to sell shares to make money.

While I am pleased at this recent turn of events, doesn't it signal the end of the line? It is great that the trash is being taken out, but by so quickly throwing him out it almost confirms that Jonu was wrong this entire time, and that things are really not looking good at all. As most on this forum complained, Matt hasn't been leading the company in the right direction, and getting gold out of the ground may well be incredibly difficult or costly from here out, we just don't know. Despite the 'victory' in ousting Matt, this doesn't actually feel like a positive place to be. Poor Jonu now has the fight for his life to try salvage the value of his shares somehow.

Discl: Sold shares years ago now, very very unlikely to buy back in.

Legend

Let's look at Todays Final Departing Director 'Interest Notice' filings:

M Hill: 42,190,903 Ordinaries ; 136,364 Listed Options

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...961/356955.pdf

M Stevens: 60,000 Ordinaries

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...953/356944.pdf

C Nader: NIL

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...951/356942.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    As I mentioned on HC forum, with Matt out, he can probably start selling his shares. He really needs to be complimentary about Jonu ............
    If it is him posting (and a lot of people think it is) what a nasty vitriolic piece of work he is.
    Last edited by dubya; 14-10-2021 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    If it is him posting (and a lot of people think it is) what a nasty vitriolic piece of work he is.
    I think he showed his true colours as bullish and he was a piece of work.