sharetrader
Page 803 of 816 FirstFirst ... 303703753793799800801802803804805806807813 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,030 of 8157
  1. #8021
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    219

    Default

    His style on the HC thread is too similar to ignore. Maybe Iím a conspiracy theorist but the best thing that has happened for NTL is the CEO departure. We are in for hard times, no doubt, but i would rather pay Jonu a directors fee than Matt a salary. Iím hanging in by my fingernails at this point.

  2. #8022
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Super Rugby champion country
    Posts
    617

    Default

    Whats the HotCopper handle being used?

    I cant understand why so many buyers have jumped in at $0.002 - there seems to be general agreement that Matts deaprture is a good thing - but what skills are left. I think Jonu will bring some reality to the Board - he has 84m reasons to do so, what is NTL a dead duck? Guess we will see
    Last edited by Landyman; 15-10-2021 at 06:58 AM.

  3. #8023
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Whats the HotCopper handle being used?

    I cant understand why so many buyers have jumped in at $0.002 - there seems to be general agreement that Matts deaprture is a good thing - but what skills are left. I think Jonu will bring some reality to the Board - he has 84m reasons to do so, what is NTL a dead duck? Guess we will see
    Seems to be spv1.

  4. #8024
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    A Hawk in the Bay
    Posts
    2,332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    Seems to be spv1.
    Wonder if FMA are watching Hot Copper now ?
    ... the fine art of sniffing out debits & credits hidden under the carpet can pay dividends ...

  5. #8025
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    there seems to be general agreement that Matts deaprture is a good thing - but what skills are left.
    A better question might be have any skills been diminished since to worried cowards jumped overboard?

    The only skills the past board had was capital raising. What good have those skills done for shareholders over many years?

    What's done is done. It can't get any worse or more expensive than it did in the past.
    Last edited by Weta; 15-10-2021 at 10:07 AM.

  6. #8026
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Wonder if FMA are watching Hot Copper now ?
    I'm wondering if the SFO is looking back in time!

  7. #8027
    Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Under the sycamore tree
    Posts
    480

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weta View Post
    A better question might be have any skills been diminished since to worried cowards jumped overboard?

    The only skills the past board had was capital raising. What good have those skills done for shareholders over many years?

    What's done is done. It can't get any worse or more expensive than it did in the past.
    I've always thought Capital raising was a bit of a non skill in the penny dreadful end of town. The facilitators literally knock on your door

  8. #8028
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Super Rugby champion country
    Posts
    617

    Default

    Special Purpose Vehicle 1 = designed now to talk up the SP to try to flick his 45m in shares?

    Interesting that SPV1 was a new HC user, and first post was on NTL - seems very knowledgeable in the whole mining space - I guess his ego wont let him die without blowing his own trumpet - IMHO

  9. #8029
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Special Purpose Vehicle 1 = designed now to talk up the SP to try to flick his 45m in shares?

    Interesting that SPV1 was a new HC user, and first post was on NTL - seems very knowledgeable in the whole mining space - I guess his ego wont let him die without blowing his own trumpet - IMHO
    Just as interesting, spv1's account was opened on the same day that Matt Hill resigned from the NTL board.

    Coincidence, I think not.

  10. #8030
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    At a cafe somewhere
    Posts
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weta View Post
    Just as interesting, spv1's account was opened on the same day that Matt Hill resigned from the NTL board.

    Coincidence, I think not.
    If it is Matty, he's already had some posts deleted. The jpeg image putting his/the finger up at Jonu, and his acronym for Jonu shows exactly how epidermis challenged he is.
    The FMA charges must really be f...... with his head!!!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •