sharetrader
Page 775 of 934 FirstFirst ... 275675725765771772773774775776777778779785825875 ... LastLast
Results 7,741 to 7,750 of 9331

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    https://www.nzx.com/announcements/379439
    Votes haven't even been done yet but the decision being made by the looks otherwisr jonos disclose would gave been made.
    Oliver what's your take
    They have already been made Directors

Hopefully Jonu will need to make a disclosure shortly - when he is elected !! - has my votes

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Anyone in contact with Hamish Brown? As at last report, he was the largest shareholder - wonder what way he is leaning with upcoming vote.
    Anyone in contact with Hamish Brown?

Yes - been wondering that myself

Legend

A bit of NTL Duress or 'Congrats - the Company is going to UNLOVE you" ?

From the latest NTL MONEY GRAB Sheet - Page 19:

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...423/355048.pdf

Intended sale of less than A$500 post rights issue share parcels

Under the Company’s constitution and the NZX Listing Rules and ASX Listing Rules, the Company is permitted to exercise its power
    of the sale of shares held by any person with less than a “Minimum Holding” (NZX Listing Rules) or “marketable parcel” (ASX Listing
    Rules) of A$500.

If you currently hold less than A$500 of shares (25,000 shares at the Issue Price, pre any share consolidation), in accordance with
    clause 16.1 of the Company’s constitution, NZX Listing Rule 8.1.6(c), and ASX Listing Rule 15.13 the Board gives you notice that at
    the expiration of not less than three months after this notice, the Company may exercise its power of sale unless you increase your
    shareholding to more than A$500 shares (25,000 shares, pre the share consolidation), whether through the rights issue or otherwise,
    unless you expressly request that the Company does not do so by writing to jane AT newtalisman Beancounters desk.
    The Company will arrange to pay the proceeds of any such sale to you, after deducting reasonable sale expenses as long as the amount payable exceeds A$2.50.

Most self respecting Companies which valued it's stakeholders would offer an opportunity for stakeholders to increase
    their holdings up to the minimum holding. (And that's not just take up over-subscriptions either..)

BUT NOT NEW TALISMAN

It's always been attempt to take everyone's money on the most pitiful of progress and results across most of a decade
    and for those holders who chose not to or stopped "Donating" to the Scheme & Spin - NTL come back with "Stuff You"
    after horrendously diluting all holdings and driving the SP down through the floor boards over the duration

Intended share consolidation

Following completion of the Rights Issue, the Company intends to consolidate the shares on issue (including entitlements to loyalty
    shares) into a smaller number of shares, with details of the record date and ratio of shares consolidated to be advised in due course.

Any reason why NTL wouldn't disclose details of the CONSOLIDATION upfront - aside from possible
    point that if it was disclosed, then no-one would take up their CAP RAISE Entitlements ?

WHO IS THE LOVELY FELLOW BEHIND ALL THESE NICE NTL ANNOUNCEMENTS TERMS
    & PROVISIONS etc ?

COULD IT BE A FELLOW WHO RAN AWAY TO SYDNEY INTO HIDING TO AVOID
    DOCUMENTS BEING SERVED ON HIM ?
    Last edited by nztx; 21-09-2021 at 12:32 PM.

Sydney - cheap place to live I hear - hahaha

Where the NTL thread is now placed, you have to go to the first page, then move to the last page.

The reading on just the first page from NINE years ago is a very salient reminder why this company is on a one way trip to nowhere.
    'Griffin', 'elZorro', 'mistymountain' .... all long gone from this forum. Probably all lost money. All dreamed the dream but all ended up in a horrible expensive nightmare.

Roll on up everyone here we go again!!!

NTL HERE WE GO AGAIN.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mistymountain View Post
    Well this is the best piece of info I've seen from HGD / HTM/ NTL incarnations over the last decade...

http://www.newtalismangoldmines.co.n...ion_240113.pdf

Released today.
    Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    It does look good Mistymountain, I hadn't dug up the report yesterday. It might be too early for them to go into detail about how they'll bring the ore out, and who is going to treat it. I don't think these issues are impossible, and they already have some high-grade ore stockpiles. I guess they can't be very big, but it's a start. There has to be a lot of new technology they can use to make a mine like this work. The comparison table against other explorers and developers points out their low Mcap. Elsewhere they imply that if all goes well, there could be 2Moz in the ground at Talisman. That's a completely different story.
    Quote Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
    NTL may be going to do what HGD thought they might do for 20 years but just never got around to it. Lets hope NTL have a bit more aggressive go forward.
    Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post
    I hope so too, Griffin. Still holding and wondering whether to buy more.

This from NZResources today, no extra data from the look of it.

The significance of the container port might be that they intend to ship out concentrate gold/silver ore. Maybe milling/crushing/recovery treatment at Waihi Gold (Newmont) is not going to be available at any sensible price. OGC did just that for the copper-gold Philippines project (Didipio). That would be good news for shareholders medium term: a lot cheaper to set up.
    Quote Originally Posted by GRIFFIN View Post
    elZorro, yes you may well be right in that statement and as for buying more i reckon at the current price grab some and sit tight. My thoughts are that the new leadership are going to have a serious crack this time around, i hope so anyway as I'm also holding .

Sad news, placed here only because of the Rabone family recent transactions with NTL.

https://www.ausimm.com/bulletin/bull...one-1948-2021/

Advanced Member

Thankyou for the post Waikaka.

An interesting article on a man with a pioneering spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by Waikaka View Post
    Sad news, placed here only because of the Rabone family recent transactions with NTL.

https://www.ausimm.com/bulletin/bull...one-1948-2021/
    Thanks also Waikaka to receive this sad news which imho reinforces his son's (assuming he is somewhat of a 'chip off the block') value to NTL's progress. Crucially however if it means tactically voting against him to ensure Jonu's election, as proposed by Oliver Mander of NZ Association, then this is needed. Most importantly is to ensure Kelly Wyse is not elected at the expense of Jonu as she with her credentials put forward in the Board recommendation will likely add no value to NTL's future with her obvious alignment with Nader and Hill.

Kelly Wyse looks to me like a Sydney based Patsy for Mat Hill, and a back up in case he fell foul of the law and cant be a director for whatever reason.
    Current CR looks like a last desperate gamble for survival doesnt it, looks like Mat spent quite a lot of time wording it.

Just got a call from a lady from Talisman asking me to make sure I'd fill in the proxy form and support the boards recommendations. Had to disappoint her, and told her I had no confidence in the current board and hoped Jonu was going to make a difference.