sharetrader
Page 776 of 929 FirstFirst ... 276676726766772773774775776777778779780786826876 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,760 of 9281

Buyers at 0.1c in Aus now.
    I feel the CR is doomed - (maybe the company is too)

PiB, is Rabone Jr up for election this time?? It's not on the NoM, is it?
    Last edited by Lion; 23-09-2021 at 06:01 PM. Reason: oops, buyers, not sellers at 0.1c!

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Buyers at 0.1c in Aus now.
    I feel the CR is doomed - (maybe the company is too)

PiB, is Rabone Jr up for election this time?? It's not on the NoM, is it?
    Yes Resolution 2 nominates Victor Rabone his son.

The current Board must be getting worried ... last night while I was cooking tea (not a good time ) I received a phone call from an Australian number. After confirming that I had received the Notice of Meeting etc, she began to go through the various resolutions, emphasising the Boards recommendations. I told her that I would not be following their advice and that I would be voting in favour of Mr Udderfield. She asked why and I explained the failings of the Board. She thanked me for my feedback and hungup.

If such canvassing is being paid for by the company then the outcome of such canvassing should be made available

zacman

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by zacman View Post
    The current Board must be getting worried ... last night while I was cooking tea (not a good time ) I received a phone call from an Australian number. After confirming that I had received the Notice of Meeting etc, she began to go through the various resolutions, emphasising the Boards recommendations. I told her that I would not be following their advice and that I would be voting in favour of Mr Udderfield. She asked why and I explained the failings of the Board. She thanked me for my feedback and hungup.

If such canvassing is being paid for by the company then the outcome of such canvassing should be made available

zacman
    Thanks for the support zacman. Although I must admit I have never been called "Udderfield" previously.

Did the caller identify themselves?

I am now upset they are going to steal my remaining 1,000 shares.

I love looking at that big fat red number on my trading board to remember my lesson well.

Have we seen a date for the FMA v Hill case? Guess Covid, and his relocation to Sydney might have slowed the process.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    Yes Resolution 2 nominates Victor Rabone his son.
    Yep, worth checking Mat isnt electing the dead dad on to the board, wouldnt put it past him doing a "Weekend at Bernies" on the shareholders.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    I am now upset they are going to steal my remaining 1,000 shares.

I love looking at that big fat red number on my trading board to remember my lesson well.

Don't be too worried - if you let them go - you should be able to replace them for a fraction of your
    previous cost via Sharesies & be spared receiving all the NTL junkmail while held there as well

Look at it this way - the entertainment will still be free, but you wont directly receive any further
    requests for donations of ever increasing loose coin to be thrown down a bottomless pit ..
    Last edited by nztx; 24-09-2021 at 09:09 PM.

Legend

Gee - are NTL canvassing their shareholders on the Share Register now - trying to drum up voting
    in support of the Board's amazing pronouncements on who to not support / support etc etc ?

Two reported cases so far on here

must be a heap more unreported out there too ..

Is this a variation of some sort of Aussie under-arm bowling session seen across the ditch ?

It's surprising that the Board's Antics haven't been reported to NZReg for NZX to consider
    what sort of wet bus tickets they can throw / how many for the said conduct ..

With the volume of issues coming out on NTL, NZReg should establish a separate desk & complaints line
    to solely deal with all the NTL issues coming forth
    Last edited by nztx; 24-09-2021 at 09:06 PM.

Advanced Member

They rang me too.

I had to make a wyse decision, so I said I was in behind Udderfield.

They said that sounds like a cow that should be put out to pasture, lol