sharetrader
Page 816 of 934 FirstFirst ... 316716766806812813814815816817818819820826866916 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,160 of 9331
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by THEONE View Post
    Jonu should become a SKY director sort them out as well..

Hey come on there .. he's doing a great job on this one & we don't want him to be distracted
    while this patient is still laid out for further corrective operations on the Surgeon's table

Besides that - it wouldn't be good if there were further things thrown around the SKY boardroom
    to confuse our good friend Ogg further
    Last edited by nztx; 26-11-2021 at 03:48 AM.

Legend

SP suffered a bit of indigestion yesterday 25th .. didn't think the Aussies were so into Hobby Mining

Will Rabone stay on with NTL?

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Will Rabone stay on with NTL?
    Personally I hope he does as he has likely much to offer as a civil engineer with local Coromandel knowledge. It is interesting that Jonu emphasised in his announcement that the independent directors (ie Staissny and Sharif) made the decision to exit Broken Hills but presumably Jonu supported it. Much will depend on whether Rabone is prepared to accept the majority Board decision and move forward with NTL with the necessary energy and commitment. If he only to be a part timer with his loyalties divided it is best he leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    It is interesting that Jonu emphasised in his announcement that the independent directors (ie Staissny and Sharif) made the decision to exit Broken Hills but presumably Jonu supported it.
    Surely Victor (non independent) would have abstained because of conflicts of interest.

https://www.newtalismangoldmines.co....profile/board/

Jonu just crossing the T's with his wording, something the previous board couldn't be bothered with.

Side note: I can see why the previous board did not recommend a vote for Jonu's appointment to the board. He has proven to be very disruptive as they had predicted. However his disruption has been the best thing for the company as we all knew.
    Last edited by Weta; 27-11-2021 at 11:47 AM.

Legend

Personally I hope he does as he has likely much to offer as a civil engineer with local Coromandel knowledge. It is interesting that Jonu emphasised in his announcement that the independent directors (ie Staissny and Sharif) made the decision to exit Broken Hills but presumably Jonu supported it. Much will depend on whether Rabone is prepared to accept the majority Board decision and move forward with NTL with the necessary energy and commitment. If he only to be a part timer with his loyalties divided it is best he leaves.

But why was it of interest to the former Board ?

Was there something regarding links for processing ore ?

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    But why was it of interest to the former Board ?
    Easy answer, deceive shareholders into handing over more money in the .002 CR.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Was there something regarding links for processing ore ?
    Any links for processing ore would be via Victor, not the mine. If Victor stays (which I assume he agreed to prior to canceling the mine deal) those links would remain intact. If the initial deal included equipment, that could be purchased stand-alone much much cheaper.

The next matter of business, find someone as stupid as Charbel & Matt to flick off the Vanuatu dream for whatever they can get for it?

Guru

So M H has sold 25,000,000 shares on market of his 40,000,000 shares, Q is who bought ?

Certainly a shake up on the ASX and it will be interesting to see if any disclosures from past or current directors are published in the next 5 days in accordance with the Financial Markets Conduct Act 2013 Sections 297 to 303. Maybe it is the Hills selling and a new director buying but 0bviously only speculating. If so I see it as being very positive with more director skin in the game.
    So it was M Hill selling a week ago in the disclosure this morning. Likely other Hill interests who did not need to disclose also selling the same day at 0.2c. There are still 33 million shares at 0.2c still waiting to be sold on the ASX which are likely to be the remaining M Hill holdings. Once this is tidied up I hope NTL delists from the ASX because as we see from many NZ owned stocks (ATM, PX1, FBU etc) on the ASX imho they are constrained by OZ sentiment which is not well tuned to that actually happening in NZ. The time delay also doesn't help and NZ investors are often unwilling to invest on the ASX due to their registration and tax complications.

Little less than $1m in the bank - at least Matts not milking the cash cow any more.