sharetrader
Page 929 of 936 FirstFirst ... 429829879919925926927928929930931932933 ... LastLast
Results 9,281 to 9,290 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I think we need to acknowledge something really important. Fundamentally important for shareholders especially.

This is going nowhere until NTL practically demonstrates it's ability to mine real gold and sell it (#1), make a profit from selling real gold (#2), sustain mining and sales, at a profit (#3). There's so many profitable gold minors listed that are a better choice right now, it doesn't make sense to put too much, or anything possibly, into something that chins none of these bars.

I'm not saying that they won't achieve these three goals, but right now there's no evidence to inspire investors in any of them. In fact there's still barriers to #1, that have material uncertainty attached to it. Vault that hurdle and I think substantial investors may start to reconsider.

JMHO.
    Yep all valid.
    As I have said it's a speculative punt until there is a lot more information available.
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/business/...in-investments

Any updates from the Board now the financial year cash neutral deadline has passed?

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/business/...in-investments

Any updates from the Board now the financial year cash neutral deadline has passed?
    The deadline was 31st December.

Quote Originally Posted by Daytr View Post
    The deadline was 31st December.
    Originally, I think it was stated as being cashflow neutral by end of year, which was assumed to be 31 Dec 2023, then it was more clearly defined as end of financial year, 31 March.

Without the DOC consent - NTL remains in the red. Im sure Jonu and co are doing all they can to cut through the red-tape, but it will be tight. From last update, think they had 6 months cash in hand.

The Board will be busy getting the machine serviced.
    This is the only place the cashflow is coming from.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You would think that any cashflow requirements involved in setting up the processing plant, including land lease agreements, bonds etc would come before production.

So things would have to get moving soon and go to plan for sure.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Toddy View Post
    You would think that any cashflow requirements involved in setting up the processing plant, including land lease agreements, bonds etc would come before production.

So things would have to get moving soon and go to plan for sure.
    Re2004 when NTL was Heritage Gold

QUOTE=craic;97233]The original statement that caused me to invest in this company two years ago was published in the Dominion and contained the information that the company expected to realise significant returns from processing in "late 2006" I remains to be seen but the amounts of gold they expect to recover based on core samples would push the share price well above the 20 cps suggested if they are realised.[/QUOTE]

We've come a long way ehh with Heritage now NTL so much reaming of shareholders and on we go,lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Originally, I think it was stated as being cashflow neutral by end of year, which was assumed to be 31 Dec 2023, then it was more clearly defined as end of financial year, 31 March.

Without the DOC consent - NTL remains in the red. Im sure Jonu and co are doing all they can to cut through the red-tape, but it will be tight. From last update, think they had 6 months cash in hand.
    Nope I re-read some if the reports from last year recently & it clearly stated Dec 23.

I wonder how much of that prepaid $300K to Terra Firma in stock is left? Hopefully thats not part of the 6 months of cash.
    Once DOC approval is granted and going by the method of mining outlined it should be, hopefully they have an agreement for toll treatment of the concentrate.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Re2004 when NTL was Heritage Gold

QUOTE=craic;97233]The original statement that caused me to invest in this company two years ago was published in the Dominion and contained the information that the company expected to realise significant returns from processing in "late 2006" I remains to be seen but the amounts of gold they expect to recover based on core samples would push the share price well above the 20 cps suggested if they are realised.
    We've come a long way ehh with Heritage now NTL so much reaming of shareholders and on we go,lol.[/QUOTE]

Does that include the 10:1 stock consolidation?

Wont be getting anymore cash from me so don't ask.
    How about an update fellas on the DOC consenting? What's the hold up? What have you done, if anything, to hurry them along? Talked to Shane Jones office?

Legend

Talisman Mining in Oz appears to be running fine