sharetrader
Page 803 of 929 FirstFirst ... 303703753793799800801802803804805806807813853903 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,030 of 9281

His style on the HC thread is too similar to ignore. Maybe I’m a conspiracy theorist but the best thing that has happened for NTL is the CEO departure. We are in for hard times, no doubt, but i would rather pay Jonu a directors fee than Matt a salary. I’m hanging in by my fingernails at this point.

Whats the HotCopper handle being used?

I cant understand why so many buyers have jumped in at $0.002 - there seems to be general agreement that Matts deaprture is a good thing - but what skills are left. I think Jonu will bring some reality to the Board - he has 84m reasons to do so, what is NTL a dead duck? Guess we will see
    Last edited by Landyman; 15-10-2021 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Whats the HotCopper handle being used?

I cant understand why so many buyers have jumped in at $0.002 - there seems to be general agreement that Matts deaprture is a good thing - but what skills are left. I think Jonu will bring some reality to the Board - he has 84m reasons to do so, what is NTL a dead duck? Guess we will see
    Seems to be spv1.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    Seems to be spv1.
    Wonder if FMA are watching Hot Copper now ?

there seems to be general agreement that Matts deaprture is a good thing - but what skills are left.
    A better question might be have any skills been diminished since to worried cowards jumped overboard?

The only skills the past board had was capital raising. What good have those skills done for shareholders over many years?

What's done is done. It can't get any worse or more expensive than it did in the past.
    Last edited by Weta; 15-10-2021 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Wonder if FMA are watching Hot Copper now ?
    I'm wondering if the SFO is looking back in time!

Antiquated & irrational t.rexjr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Weta View Post
    A better question might be have any skills been diminished since to worried cowards jumped overboard?

The only skills the past board had was capital raising. What good have those skills done for shareholders over many years?

What's done is done. It can't get any worse or more expensive than it did in the past.
    I've always thought Capital raising was a bit of a non skill in the penny dreadful end of town. The facilitators literally knock on your door

Special Purpose Vehicle 1 = designed now to talk up the SP to try to flick his 45m in shares?

Interesting that SPV1 was a new HC user, and first post was on NTL - seems very knowledgeable in the whole mining space - I guess his ego wont let him die without blowing his own trumpet - IMHO

Special Purpose Vehicle 1 = designed now to talk up the SP to try to flick his 45m in shares?

Interesting that SPV1 was a new HC user, and first post was on NTL - seems very knowledgeable in the whole mining space - I guess his ego wont let him die without blowing his own trumpet - IMHO
    Just as interesting, spv1's account was opened on the same day that Matt Hill resigned from the NTL board.

Coincidence, I think not.

Quote Originally Posted by Weta View Post
    Just as interesting, spv1's account was opened on the same day that Matt Hill resigned from the NTL board.

Coincidence, I think not.
    If it is Matty, he's already had some posts deleted. The jpeg image putting his/the finger up at Jonu, and his acronym for Jonu shows exactly how epidermis challenged he is.
    The FMA charges must really be f...... with his head!!!