sharetrader
Page 108 of 939 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208608 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 9384
    AWOL

Look out, boys, she's gone into stereo mode.

Press edit post on one of them, delete.
    If you want practice at it go do all the rest of your posts.
    You cant delete anything but your own posts
    Just trying to be helpful

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoodasGold View Post
    I agree with a past poster, my time on this thread has definitely run its course. Thanks to the contributors who have taken the time to read and consider my comments. elDorro, you have a remarkable skill for seeing through the fluff, and drawing the most important information, I'm very impressed. I don't invest in the stockmarket, but if I ever did, you would be someone I would ask for advise. And Gr8day, thank you so much for your words, they touched me deeply, and I appreciate you taking the time to comment. You are what my father would refer to as, "Nature's Gentleman", and I'm sure if we ever met in person, would like each other enormously - (but just to clarify for the easy confused and confuddled that I've encountered here, I'm very happily married!)
    Shame to see you go so soon. I was just trying to get some thoughts going. I do not go along with the suiing bit because I do not think it will go that way. What I see is that NTL has been given with a lot of high hurdles to get started. These barriers my be too hard ,time will tell. The biggest part for all others will be the hurdlers set against NTL will remain and others will as a result have to also clean up there act. Note even now the windows are not up to the safety standers that NTL has to meet.And believe me from my previous post the windows are not up to standard for the general public. Do you not wonder in many other regards how many other businesses are not up to the standards set for NTL.
    Could you not answer my questions before leaving being so articulate and all.
    Strange you use the term Articulate to describe yourself as other say I am as well. But articulate to one is motor mouth to others. It all depends from where the listener is coming from.
    digger

Legend

Thanks for the kind words, GoodasGold, and leave your posts intact. They will help somebody. When I was starting out in business, I was told by a tutor that the main reason for doing so should be to make good money. Later on, one of my customers listed on an exchange. They said it was their latest effort to raise funds. Note that they didn't say they thought they had such a strong business that they could share it with many others, and everyone would do well. Getting funds is the primary aim at first, and often there are some old bills that need sorting.

AWOL

Sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean. I did delete a post, but only because it was an accidental duplicate. I have edited a couple of my posts, but only if I've seen spelling and grammatical errors... not to change the meaning. Everything I wrote, is to the best of my knowledge, accurate. If anybody can correct me, I will happily delete the offending post, and apologize, too.
    Bad luck, nice try
    Post 1121 edited at 7.27. Two minutes after mine at 7.25
    And your buddy elDorro is actually el Zorro
    You would be indeed wise to take note of el Zorro's advice as he is number 8 in the 2014 stock picking contest.
    But- wait theres more, No, can it be - YES! His leading stock is none other than OGC

Thought that might cheer you up
    Noah fence
    Miner

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Bad luck, nice try
    Post 1121 edited at 7.27. Two minutes after mine at 7.25
    And your buddy elDorro is actually el Zorro
    You would be indeed wise to take note of el Zorro's advice as he is number 8 in the 2014 stock picking contest.
    But- wait theres more, No, can it be - YES! His leading stock is none other than OGC

Thought that might cheer you up
    Noah fence
    Miner
    Only because I have a limited imagination with shares! Anyway it is a bigger company, that is being a bit smarter.

Here is a link to an article about the Karangahake meeting, if it hasn't been posted. On average, the bulk sampling will have three or four small truck movements a day, plus some smaller service vehicles.

http://www.goldfm.co.nz/general-news...angahake-area/

Blasting is for about 4 m3 per day of sample, one blast only, located about 1.5km inside Karangahake mountain. If the mine was to go to full production later, it would employ 50 people. I guess the traffic would be a bit more noticeable then.

AWOL

Oh yes, sorry, I do see what you mean, "stereo" refers to the double post, which I tried to delete, but apparently wasn't successful. Sorry, I haven't used one of these forums for years, my friends all use facebook, but this doesn't seem to have such a user-friendly edit function. I prefer this formatt, though, Facebook is designed for posts to disappear, and is very much designed for the "now", whereas this is formatt is more solid and tangible - even if it does keep logging out on me.
    Its actually a goldmine of information, you get these little nuggets of wisdom that you will lose if you were to leave, ore you could stick around and see how it pans out.
    Hope the "Windows" upgrade is successful and you find an interested party for the orehouse. Would suggest you keep the doors closed rather than open. Cant have the locals upset with noise levels can we.
    Cheers
    Miner

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Its actually a goldmine of information, you get these little nuggets of wisdom that you will lose if you were to leave, ore you could stick around and see how it pans out.
    Hope the "Windows" upgrade is successful and you find an interested party for the orehouse. Would suggest you keep the doors closed rather than open. Cant have the locals upset with noise levels can we.
    Cheers
    Miner
    Miner you are on fire!

I see GAG is still shifting around on the walk closure- this after supposedly giving us the REAL reason herself.

AWOL

Excellent, Miner, let's do a debrief. If the issue is a sell-out, then I shall be the first to congratulate you. And as for keeping doors closed, and those noise levels, the suburban decibel ratings rules don't apply in public parks, regrettably. Just one of countless things we've investigated. However, there are other things we are pursuing that are FAR more interesting and promising, haha.
    Dont tell me you are drilling for oil in Senegal.

AWOL

Haha, now you're just being silly. If you can't be sensible, that chummy debrief might have to be postponed, which would be a shame. Especially for me, as I might need a bit of it explained to me, not being a much stockmarket follower. Although, provided I haven't offended my friend el Zorro with my endless mis-spelling of his name, (which I doubt) is definitely nice enough to talk me through the finer points, if necessary.
    FAR is an outfit drilling for oil in Senegal.
    They have just found a heap so you should be getting some more tourists for the orehouse
    And in case you havent twigged, our buddy el Zorros top share OGC is Oceana Gold Corp, a goldmine no less.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 13-10-2014 at 11:21 PM.

AWOL

Hahahaha, how funny. I wasn't quite planning to go into that business myself, but am always receptive to a good business proposal. Perhaps if you don't sink too much money into the share issue tomorrow, you could be a silent partner It's a proven business model, and would be in an ideal location, (heaps of passing traffic, but quite discrete at the some time), we'd make a KILLING!!!!! And you'd be way too rich to bother with this grubby, risky mining lark, lol.
    Naturally I would be a silent partner, the noise level would get pimpossibly high otherwise.
    I can just see the sign " Gorge yourself at the Bro Tel -2k"
    That could be price and distance so there is no confusion.