sharetrader
Page 112 of 936 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162212612 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 9358
    Banned

QE has ended and gold is making lower highs. Looks like a fourth test of multi year low of $1180 is up again very soon. Not looking healthy at all...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    QE has ended and gold is making lower highs. Looks like a fourth test of multi year low of $1180 is up again very soon. Not looking healthy at all...
    Thanks BFG, I have just gone and bought an "ING Gold Sprinter Short 1260" for Euro 7,56. Lets see how this goes

Guru

With the close of the rights issue at the end of today who is/has taken up their rights at a bargain price of .001 / share?

Too soon. Its been extended till next monday 10th.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    With the close of the rights issue at the end of today who is/has taken up their rights at a bargain price of .001 / share?
    You mean .01 per share. Rights remain open for another 2 weeks as per announcement extending offer.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Too soon. Its been extended till next monday 10th.
    That alone dosent sound great for a successful uptake !!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    That alone dosent sound great for a successful uptake !!
    Not entirely sure Whatsup that it reflects necessarily on the efficacy of the business though, there’s been a lot of IPO’s and other rights issues gobbling up investors cash of late.

The fact that they didn't drop the asking price back to 0.8c suggests they are still confident of raising all the capital they need to in the time remaining.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MAC View Post
    Not entirely sure Whatsup that it reflects necessarily on the efficacy of the business though, there’s been a lot of IPO’s and other rights issues gobbling up investors cash of late.
    NTL/HGD has always had a shortage of cash uptake. This is due to the lack of progressiveness in the Director's from the previous decades as well as gold being in a 2 year+ bear market. Has nothing to do with the tiny amounts NTL always seeks to raise!

NTL/HGD has always had a shortage of cash uptake. This is due to the lack of progressiveness in the Director's from the previous decades as well as gold being in a 2 year+ bear market. Has nothing to do with the tiny amounts NTL always seeks to raise!
    Really ?? Im not sure you can honestly say that.

Last rights issue raised 700K which was a good result and far exceeding most juniors rights issues in NZ, previous rights issue was fully underwritten by Cannacord raising the full amount sought.

I much prefer them to raise apply funds raise again than sit money in term deposits as other companies have done.

Banned

Happy to leave others to respond as to the progressiveness of management, I won't comment as I've not made an effort to research their personal backgrounds, so it would be arrogant to do so, it seems pretty entrepurnerial and inspiring to me though, re-opening a gold mine generally.

If you had read my second paragraph whilst busy mis-quoting me, I referred to price, NTL could raise more faster at a lower asking price that provides a better risk/reward, but for now if they have the time then they are doing the right thing for shareholders, raising capital in dribbles at 1c.

We will see on the 10th if there are enough shareholders that see a good enough risk/return to buy at 1c for now, else NTL may just have another go later in the year, and/or drop the price, or just delay mine opening a few months which would not be a really big deal.