sharetrader
Page 113 of 938 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213613 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 9377
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by epithermal View Post
    Really ?? Im not sure you can honestly say that.

Last rights issue raised 700K which was a good result and far exceeding most juniors rights issues in NZ, previous rights issue was fully underwritten by Cannacord raising the full amount sought.

I much prefer them to raise apply funds raise again than sit money in term deposits as other companies have done.
    Suggest you look at the amounts they were looking to raise with these placements. FAR from optimal by any stretch of the imagination.

Of much more concern is golds recent smash through huge support @ $1180...

AWOL

Could be an interesting day. Google alert says New Talisman considering JV or farm in arrangement at Rahu with unnamed major company. Cant get into article, well not for 195.00. Did I miss something? Perhaps Newmont was really impressed with NTLs little pile of scrapings off the hardstand area.
    Would have thought it would be price sensitive.
    We await a revisit from GoodAsGold due to this being on her doorstep.
    Last edited by Minerbarejet; 04-11-2014 at 07:25 AM. Reason: insensitivity to llamas

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    Could be an interesting day. Google alert says New Talisman considering JV or farm in arrangement at Rahu with unnamed major company. Cant get into article, well not for 195.00. Did I miss something? Perhaps Newmont was really impressed with NTLs little pile of scrapings off the hardstand area.
    Would have thought it would be price sensitive.
    We await a revisit from GoodAsGold due to this being on her doorstep.
    If it is something new surely there will be an announcement befroe opening this morning. Maybe this was the reasoning behind the extension in the rights offer.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    If it is something new surely there will be an announcement befroe opening this morning. Maybe this was the reasoning behind the extension in the rights offer.
    One would hope so or its BLT all over again.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Yankiwi View Post
    BLT....

Better Luck Tomorrow?

Buy Lotsa Talisman?
    Bacon, lettuce and tomato.

BLIS Technologies
    Made an announcement to the press on a Sunday and didnt get an announcement to market out before opening, a few minutes late if I recall. FMA trying to ping them 50000 I believe.

AWOL

The point is, has anyone else seen anything in relation to a joint venture or farm in with regards to the Rahu prospect previously.
    It appears new to me however I am no expert in these things and it may be old hat.

AWOL

Quote Originally Posted by Yankiwi View Post
    I have not.

What I can say is during my tour of the mine a few years back, Anton was far more excited with the future prospects for Rahu than he was about what's left in Talisman. His eye's seemed to light up every time we were facing north.
    Probably a reflection from all the gold over there. Or possibly the sun was out.

AWOL

New Talisman considers joint venture for Rahu
    One of the long-held gold prospects near an historic gold mining centre has been prodded as a potential joint venture or farm-in arrangement for a significant but unnamed gold company.

Can anyone get these details and post them if possible. from NZResources.com

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Minerbarejet View Post
    One of the long-held gold prospects near an historic gold mining centre has been prodded as a potential joint venture or farm-in arrangement for a significant but unnamed gold company.
    Can anyone get these details and post them if possible. from NZResources.com

By Ross Louthean
    A joint venture is being considered by New Talisman Gold Mines Ltd (NZX & ASX: NTL) for its Rahu exploration prospect near Karangahake.
    Rahu has long been considered a potential continuation of the nearby historic gold deposits at Karangahake, where NTL is advancing test work and having stockpiled ore from the Talisman mine treated at Newmont Waihi Gold’s gold plant at nearby Waihi.
    New Talisman’s September quarter report reiterated the work and progress the company has made on the Talisman project in the past three months. However, the fact NTL has had another company undertaking a site visit at Rahu, and at some of its other permits including Golden Valley, is new.
    NTL said “a significant gold producer” had seen core samples from NTL’s drilling at Rahu.
    “At the date of this report discussions on a potential joint venture or farm-in continue to be advanced and an update will be provided to the market in due course,” NTL reported.
    Some observers may put two-and-two together by considering this other party is Newmont Waihi Gold, but that may not necessarily add up to four.
    New Talisman said that the potential partner may also be interested in unlisted Coromandel Gold Ltd which was set up by the company as a separate entity in 2012.

Activity report. (64.2 kilobytes)
    Cashflow report. (90.1 kilobytes)

Companies mentioned in article
    New Talisman Gold Mines Ltd

That could be interesting. It might explain why Newmont is now able to toll-treat Talisman ore.

I thought for a nano-second it might be AXG that was keen. Maybe they would be, if they had any capital backing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by elZorro View Post

That could be interesting. It might explain why Newmont is now able to toll-treat Talisman ore.

I thought for a nano-second it might be AXG that was keen. Maybe they would be, if they had any capital backing.
    OceanaGold is my bet.